Chapter 37

(A/n: The next chapter is here....
Hope you like and enjoy ❤❤
Thank You For The Love and Support Throughout💜💜
Saranghae ❤️)

Next Morning

Time Skip

Y/n wakes up.... She looks to her side to find it empty.... She panicks getting up.... She checks the washroom, the living, kitchen and everywhere.... But doesn't find Jungkook....

Y/n: No no.... Did Jungkook leave me? He.... He knows I am a Mafia Queen.... (Crying)

She tries calling his phone which turned out to be switched off....
She suddenly hears the main door opening.... She turns her head to see....

Y/n: Jungkook.... (Whispers)

Jungkook: Oh you woke up.... (He notices her teary messed up state) Baby.... What happened?? Why are your eyes teary?? What happened??

Y/n: Jungkook.... (Whispers breaking down crying)

Jungkook: Baby.... (Hugs her tightly patting her back worried) Shh.... It's ok.... I am here....

Y/n: I thought you left.... (Crying)

Jungkook: Why would I leave you?? (Worried)

Y/n: You were.... not at.... home.... You didn't.... Pick my call.... So.... I thought.... You left.... (Says in broken voice)

Jungkook: You didn't get my note that i left you??

Y/n: Note??

Flashback

Jungkook Pov

I woke up in the morning.... I looked down to my arms to see my Love snuggling into me.... I caress her face....

Jungkook: How can you look so cute?? I cant believe you were the same person who was fighting yesterday like a tigress.... (Chuckles softly) It's still early.... Sleep more.... (Kisses her head)

He gets up.... Gets ready and goes to prepare food....

Jungkook: Ohh.... The ingredients are less to use.... There is still time for Y/n to wake up.... I will go get groceries....

While leaving he notices his phone being switched off....

Jungkook: Oh god.... There is no charge in my phone.... Let me plug it in charge....

He plugs it and decides to leave a note for Y/n.... He then leaves....

Flashback Ends

Y/n: I didn't notice that.... (Looks down)

Jungkook: It's ok Love.... Look at me.... (Cups her cheeks) I would never leave you.... No matter what.... (Kisses her forehead)

Y/n: I am sorry....

She hugs him and he hugs her back tightly.... He breaks the hug and lifts her bridal style....

Y/n: Jungkook.... What.... Are you doing?? Put me down....

Jungkook: I will not put you down.... I will keep you in my arms forever so that you don't think I will leave you.... (Smiles)

Y/n: Jungkook.... (Whispers) I won't think like that again.... I promise.... (Hugs him)

Jungkook: Now let's go have breakfast....

Y/n: I have not showered yet....

Jungkook: Then let's go shower....

He brings her to the bathroom....

Jungkook: Do you need help showering??

Y/n: Noo.... (Slightly pushes him)