Chapter 20

(A/n: Sorry for taking too late to upload....
Apologies for the delay....🙏🙏

The next chapter is here....
Hope you like and enjoy ❤❤
Thank You For The Love and Support Throughout💜💜
Saranghae ❤️💜)

Time Skip

They all reach the picnic spot.... Everyone gets mesmerized because of the view....

(Just A Random Picture

(Just A Random Picture.... But Still Can't Prevent Falling In Love With Scenery😍😍🥰🥰💞💞)

Haejin: The scenery from here is absolutely gorgeous.... (Mesmerized eyes)

Jhope: We all totally agree with you.... (Side hugs her.... They both smile at eachother....)
(A/n: Aww.... There are so cute.... Heart eyes😍😍)

Suga: Enough with your romance let's get going.... We have so many places to discover....

The kids: LET'S GO.... (Shouts excitedly.... Everyone chuckles seeing them)

All of them explore many places.... They have so much fun....
In between this.... Y/n forgets that there is a problem called ROY.... And they aren't aware of what is coming for them....

Time Skip

Roy: Ohh.... I love it.... This is best news i have received.... Thank you for the news Jack.... Now no one can stop me from having my revenge....
(Smriks)
Prepare our men and send them to the place they are in.....

Jack: Yes boss.... (Bows and leaves)

Roy: Last time you saved them.... But this time let's see who you can save? Who you can't save? Wait.... She can do it only when she will be alive right....
(Evil laughs)

Time Skip
(A/n: My mind is not running to get some ideas....🤦🏻‍♀️)

The kids, boys and the girls have settled down around the bonfire....

Jisoo: You guys did a good job in lighting it up

Jisoo: You guys did a good job in lighting it up.... (Smiles and gives a thumbs up)

Jin: We are glad it turned out like this.... It did take us so much time.... (Says while laying his head on her shoulder....
Jisoo caresses Jin's hair....)