Chapter 13

(A/n: The next chapter is here...
Hope you like and enjoy ❤❤
Thank You For The Love and Support Throughout💜💜

Saranghae ❤️💜)

Y/n is excited that her friend is in a relationship.... She then comes back to reality...

Y/n: OMG.... I got excited because of them and I forgot her our clothes to wash....(Slaps her forehead)

Y/n goes to her bedroom to get them.
She sees the clothes in the laundry bag. While grabbing the bag she heard a door open. She turns around to see Jungkook shirtless leaving the bathroom doing his wet hair with the towel.

Y/n widens her eyes....
(Mind: OMFG..... The body, wet hair, 6 packs, his biceps, his tatto- What the hell am I saying? (Mentally slaps her).....)

(Imagine there are tattoos

(Imagine there are tattoos....)

She didn't realise that she got caught by Jungkook starting at his body.
He smriks....

Jungkook: Like what you are seeing?(He says while approaching her

(He says while approaching her....
She comes back to her senses...
She immediately closes her eyes...)

Y/n: Umm.... What are you doing here in my room? (Still closed eyes)

Jungkook: The shower was not working in the guestroom bathroom. So..... I came here...
(He traps her on the wall)

Y/n: Yah w....what are your doing?

Jungkook: Is it your first time seeing a man shirtless infront of you?? (Smriks)

Y/n: No no I have seen men without shirt....

Jungkook: Then why are you closing your eyes now? Do I make you feel something? Huh? (Teases)

Y/n (mind): Yes you do.... You make me feel many things..
Y/n: No you don't....

Jungkook: Then open your eyes.... Then I will believe that you don't feel anything....

(Y/n makes her mind to show him that she is not feeling anything....
She opens her eyes)