Chapter 36

(A/n: The next chapter is here....
Hope you like and enjoy ❤❤
Thank You For The Love and Support Throughout💜💜
Saranghae ❤️)

??: Long time no see.... Roy Williams.... (Smriks)

Roy: So you are the.... Mafia Queen??
(The woman smriks)

??: We are meeting for the first time... Right?? Then it is my duty to introduce myself.... I am.... Lyra.... Lyra Matthew....

Roy: So your the one haa.... I have been waiting to meet you.... (Both smriks)

A/n: In the hall only Sanjeev, Sanjay, Shreya, Avni, Y/n, Jungkook, Roy, Sarah and Lyra are there....

Lyra: I have also been waiting to meet you.... The one and one Roy.... Roy Williams....

Roy: Me too.... (Smriks)

Y/n: Thank you for coming Lyra.... (Smiles)

Lyra: Me too.... First we need to get you all out of here.... (Smriks)

Y/n: And close his chapter for the life time.... (Smriks)

Roy: You guys think you can destroy me.... We will find out who will destroy whom....

Lyra: Let's start then....

Everybody starts fighting....
(A/n: I am not good at writing fighting scenes.... Apologises to that)

Time Skip

Everybody is bruised and hurt.... Right now....
Roy holding Shreya at the gunpoint.... Everyone else surrounding him....

Roy: What happened?? Come on.... Attack.... Oh.... Sorry.... She will end up dead if you guys did.... (Chuckles)

Roy: Everytime.... everytime I try to harm Y/n.... She is saved.... I try to harm her loved ones.... They are saved.... But now.... I won't let this chance get away from me.... I am going to destroy everyone in this room.... Nobody will be alive....

Y/n: The person you want is me.... Let the others go....

Jungkook: No Y/n....

Y/n: Please.... I promise i will do everything you say.... (Kneels on the floor) Please let them go.... (Roy smriks)

Roy: Wow.... What a scene!!! (Pushes Shreya.... Sanjay catches her) Seeing you on your knees in front of me.... Gives me satisfaction.... (Smriks) You know I just want to kill you.... Right here in front of you.... (Pulls her hair) But.... I want to kill you gradually.... Giving you pain.... Make you suffer....

Roy traces his gun on her face to get neck....

Jungkook: Roy let her go....

Roy: Then why don't we start with you.... (Starts walking towards Jungkook.... Points his gun at him)

Roy: Y/n.... How will it feel to see your lover getting killed in front of your eyes.... (Smriks)

Y/n: I dare you to shoot him.... (Smriks)

Roy gets angry and pulls the trigger.... But it didn't shoot.... He checks to see that is empty.... He looks at Y/n who was chucking....

Y/n: What happened.... Go on.... Oh no.... Is it empty?? (She pulls out the gun pointing at him) Go on.... Kill him.... You thought you could kill us that soon.... If you have to kill them.... (Gets serious) You need to get through me first.... THE MAFIA QUEEN.... (Roy looks at her shook) Shocked?? (Chuckling)

Jungkook: Y/n.... (Whispers)

Roy: No.... Yo..u....

Y/n: Yes me.... I am the one who you have been looking for.... The Mafia Queen.... (Serious) I was in front of you the whole time.... You wanted to get the Mafia Queen on your side to destroy me.... But why was it only favourable to me.... Because I am Her and She is Me.... (Chuckles)