Chapter 27

(A/n: The next chapter is here....
Hope you like and enjoy ❤❤
Thank You For The Love and Support Throughout💜💜
Saranghae ❤️💜)

Y/n: I love you too....

Jungkook immediately opens his eyes looking at her jungshook....

Jungkook: Y/n....

She lifts her hand to his cheeks caressing it.... Jungkook closes his eyes feeling her warmth

Y/n: I love you Jungkook.... I love you so much....

Teary eyes.... She cups his face in her hands.... Jungkook opens his eyes.... Both their eyes teary....

Y/n: I am sorry for been late in telling you this.... I was in a situation where....
I couldn't tell you.... But now I can't anymore.... I can't hide my feelings....  anymore.... I also love you.... so much....

Y/n then notices Jungkook's expression.... It was unreadable.... Before she could ask anything, Jungkook gets up from his bed.... Y/n also gets up confused....

Y/n: Jungkook....

Suddenly....

Jungkook started dancing with happiness.... He was cute and crazy at the same time.... Y/n was confused but then she found it cute and funny.... She was trying to control her laughter....

Jungkook: Ahhhhh..... (Jungkook shouts in excitement.... Y/n widens her eyes and runs to cover his mouth)

Y/n: Yahh.... You are going to wake others up.... Don't shout.... Ok?

Jungkook cutely nods.... She removes her hands.... Jungkook immediately hugs her tightly as if she is flying off.... Y/n smiles and hugs him back tightly....
They stayed like that for a long time.... Y/n breaks the hug after a few minutes....

Jungkook: Thank you so much Y/n.... You don't know.... I.... Oh God.....

Smiles brightly ruffling his hair.... Y/n laughs looking at him.... Jungkook looks at Y/n for a second then.... Lifts her up by her waist and spins her....

Y/n: OMG.... Jungkook.... (Giggles) Ok now stop.... Stop.... Put me down.... I am dizzy....

Jungkook: I am so sorry.... (Puts her down) Are you okay?

Y/n: Yeah I am okay.... Don't worry....

Jungkook: I am so sorry.... In that excitement....

Y/n: Hey it's okay.... I am fine.... (Both smile at eachother)

Jungkook: So....

Y/n: So....

Jungkook: Your ready?

Y/n: Huh? Ready for what?

Jungkook pulls her closer to him making her bump on his chest....

Jungkook: To be my girlfriend....
(He whispers.... Y/n gets flustered)

Jungkook: What do you say? (Smriks)

Y/n: Umm.... Everyone would have woke up....

Jungkook: So....

Y/n: We should go down....

Jungkook: Ok.... Lets go.... (Holds her hands)

Y/n: Wait.... We cant go down together.... If we go down together then....