Chapter 15

(A/n: The next chapter is here...
Hope you like and enjoy ❤❤
Thank You For The Love and Support Throughout💜💜
Saranghae ❤️💜)

Next Day

On call
Y/n: What?? (Whispers)

Tom: Yes Mam.... This is his plan.....

Y/n: This can't be happening.... I can't let anything happen to them.... (Closes her eyes in frustration)
Let me think of a solution then I will tell you what to do.... (Serious tone)

Tom: Yes Mam..... (Y/n hums and ends the call)

Y/n: Your doing the wrong thing....  Roy Williams.....
Your going to pay for targeting my loved ones....(Punches the table in anger)

(A/n: Let me tell you what is happening....
Y/n was in her office cabin when Tom, her most trusted man called her telling about the plan their enemy,  Roy Williams plotted.
She didn't shout but whispered as she didn't want anyone hear her.

Roy Williams
A mafia...
Leader of Shadows....(grp name)
Her senior when they were at college....
Due to a incident Roy and Y/n turned into enemies.....
The incident will be revealed soon....😁)

Time Skip

Roy: What?? What do you mean you couldn't get the kid??

Jack: Sorry Boss.... There were guards mostly like bodyguards.... They were many of them....
(Jack Smith.... He is the trusted man of Roy)

Roy: Bodyguards?? Then what about Jungkook?? Couldn't you get him??

Jack: No Boss..... I had sent another group of our men but there were guards there too..... Both the places were secured so well by the guards.....

Roy: How is it possible??
I'm my knowledge, Y/n is in Sanjeev team and the team had low number of guards compared to us..... How are those many guards there?

Jack: Boss.... I.... Think.... That the Mafia Queen is helping them because they had a tattoo of their grp on their wrists.....

Roy: Mafia Queen??? By the way what was her group called??

Jack: Black Alpha....

Roy: Black Alpha....?? Hmmm.....

(Black Alpha
Mafia Group
Boss is the Mafia Queen....
Very secured group....
Nobody knows how she looks or any of her identity....
She has never revealed herself....
Stay tuned to find out who she is? How she looks? )

Time Skip

Sanjeev: Today Jungkook, Haru and the others are safe only because of the Mafia Queen....

Shreya: We owe her a lot....

Sanjay: Especially Y/n.... She would be so happy right now.... By the way where is she?

Shreya: She is with the BTS members.... (Sanjay nods)

Sanjeev: This is just the beginning.... There is more to come.... We need too be more careful.... We are not sure who is he going attack.... It might be them or even us or any of her closer ones....

Sanjay: In that case, we should warn Y/n about this... (Sanjeev nods)

Sanjeev: I will find a way keep the BTS members and others save from anty future attacks.....

Time Skip
(A/n: Apologies for so many time skips🙏🙏)

Y/n and Shreya were at Y/n's house chilling.... Shreya was telling her things when Shreya noticed that Y/n was zoning out....