Chapter 24

(A/n: The next chapter is here....
Hope you like and enjoy ❤❤
Thank You For The Love and Support Throughout💜💜
Saranghae ❤️💜)

Jungkook: Tell me....
(Y/n takes a deep breath)

Y/n: You want to know right.... (Jungkook nods) I will tell you.... Before that.... let me go....

Jungkook: Promise me that you won't run away without telling me anything....

Y/n: Promise....
(Sighs.... He let's her go)

Jungkook: Now tell me.....

Y/n: So.... (Hesitates) Jungkook.... (Turns to him) I.... To be honest.... I don't know how to put this in sentences.... But I would still tell you the same thing.... We both can't be together....

Jungkook: Y/n....

Y/n: Jungkook you wanted to know the truth.... Let me say it.... (Jungkook sighs)
I am.... I am not what you think I am.... I.... I am someone you shouldn't hangout with.... Because of which.... you guys might fall into danger....
I mean I almost put you guys in danger.... (Sniff) The thing I never wished to happen ....

Jungkook: Why? Who are you? What are you that it puts us in danger?

Y/n: I can't tell you that.... I am not ready yet.... I don't want.... anything happen to you guys.... I want you guys safe and sound....
I will only tell you one thing.... For now.... Me hanging out with you guys will put you guys in danger which will cost your life.... I don't want anything happen to you guys....

Jungkook: But....

Y/n: Jungkook please try to understand.... There are kids here....

Jungkook sighs
Suddenly they hear a gunshot.... Both widen their eyes....

Y/n: F*ck I knew this was going to happen.... Jungkook stay here.... No matter what happens stay inside.... Please....

Jungkook: I can't leave you alone....

Y/n: Jungkook please try to understand.... It's not safe for you outside.... Please.... Stay in here.... I will go check on others....
(Leaves closing the door)

She locks all the bedrooms and comes downstairs to see the living room in a mess....

??: Well well well....

Y/n: Roy.... What are you doing here? I warned you to stay away from them....

Roy: Oh no.... I am scared.... (Laughs)
Do you think a small mafia girl like you will defeat me?
Last time.... you saved your lover and that kid with the help of the Mafia Queen.... But now what are you going to do? Even if you call them.... They will be late to save you.... You would be dead by the time they come....
(Y/n clenches her hands)
Before you do anything.... I have a present for you....

He claps two times.... I turn around to see his men pulling Jungkook.... His lips was bleeding....

Y/n: Jungkook.... (Was about to go to him)

Roy: One step, he dies.... (Smriks)

Y/n: What do you want? Let him go....
You want me right.... Take me....
Let him go....

Roy: Ohh look at you.... Trying to save your lover....

Y/n: Let him go Ro- Ahhhhhh....
(One of his men his Y/n on her head by a rod.... She falls to the ground)

Jungkook: Y/N....

Roy: Oh no.... Was it too light?? Yah I told you to hit her harder right....

Jungkook: No no please don't.... Let her go.... (Roy was going towards Jungkook)

Y/n: Roy.... Stay away from him.... (Low voice)

Roy: What.... I couldn't hear you?

Y/n: Stay aw- Ahhhhh.... (His her back)

Jungkook: Nooo.... Why are you doing this? Please let us go....

Roy: You want me to let you go.... (Laughs and punches his face)

Y/n: Roy....

Roy: Oh no.... I am so sorry Y/n.... You told me not to hit him right.... But I can't.... (Punches him again)

Y/n: Roy stop it.... Let him go.... (Tries to get up)

Roy: Ok then.... I will let him go....
I will let you go too.... (Points a gun on Y/n's head)

Jungkook: No no no please don't....

Roy: Get ready to say goodbye to your lover.... Y/n....

Jungkook pushes the men holding him and runs to Y/n....
Jungkook: Y/n.... (Hugs her....
Turns to Roy) Please let us go.... Please....

Roy: I can let you go but.... Not her.... (Points at Y/n)

Y/n: Jungkook.... (Low voice) Please get out of here.... Find the others.... Leave from here.... Be safe....

Jungkook: I can't let you go.... I will not leave you alone with this man....
I can't let you die.... (Cupping her face)

Y/n: Please Jungkook.... (Hold his hand) Please go.... Be safe....
Be happy....

Jungkook: How do you expect me to be happy when I feel happy when you are around me? (Sniffs)

Y/n: Jungkook....

Jungkook: No.... I am not going to hear you.... If I am going home you are coming with me.... If not I am also not going....

Y/n: Jungkook don't be dumb.... Go....

Jungkook: I am not going anywhere.... (Shouts) Without you....(Whispers)

Y/n: Jungkook.... (Sniffs)

Roy: Hey.... Stop with your drama....
Yah hold this man up.... (Roy's men pulls Jungkook back)

Jungkook: No let me go.... (One of them kicks him in Jungkook's  stomach)

Roy: Finally.... The time has come....
For you.... to leave this beautiful world.... I feel sad that I am not able to let you go so that you can have a life with your boyfriend.... (Shakes his head) But seeing you die is going to make me happy.... (Evil laugh) Then....
Let's finish this war.... (Points the gun at Y/n)

Jungkook: No....

Y/n looks at Jungkook and smiles sadly.... Jungkook cries shaking his head.... Y/n closes her eyes to feel the pain....

Roy: 3.... 2.... 1.... (Gunshot)

Y/n was ready to feel the pain but she doesn't feel anything.... She suddenly hears someone groaning.... She opens her eyes to see.... Jungkook....

Y/n: No no.... Jungkook.... (He falls on her lap) Jungkook no.... Why did you do this?

Jungkook: Please Don't cry.... I don't like seeing you like this.... (Caressing her cheeks)

Y/n: Then why did you do this? Why did you take the bullet for me?

Jungkook: Because.... (His hand falls to the ground.... Y/n starts breathing heavily)

Y/n: No no.... Jungkook this is not the time to play.... Please get up.... WAKE UP.... (Shouts while shaking him)
I haven't told you how much I love you.... Wake up.... (Breaks down)
Don't leave me.... Please open your eyes.... (Lays her head on his chest crying)

What do you think would happen now?

(A/n: Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.... 😁
Thank you guys for all the love and support.....❤️
Pls ignore any grammatical errors if found any....🙏

Stay safe and healthy...💗
See you guys soon😉

Borahae💜💜)