II. Pandora

The visions terrified her. She saw herself opening to box and unleashing sickness, death, sins. And Hope. She was the reason everyone in the world suffered, yet were happy in some ways.

And the gods wanted her back in the world.

Pandora clenched her teeth. She was a pawn, nothing more, nothing less. It was Zeus's fault she opened it.

"Pandora?"

She turned to the door and saw that one guy that came up to her earlier. "Hi, I'm Will Solace."

"Hey." He was cute and stuff, with his blonde hair and blue eyes, but he reminded her too much of her ex boyfriend. He broke up with her.

"You okay? You seem a bit teary eyed."

Pandora wipes her eye and saw that she was a bit teary eyed. "I'm the reason everyone is like this," she said in a small voice.

"Actually," Will responded. "That was Zeus's fault."

"I guess."

He sat next to her, and Pandora tensed. She didn't like being around people. She either hurt them in the future or she did something to scare them. She closed her eyes. "Hey," Will said. "Don't worry about it. We're family here." It was like he could read her mind. She looked up into his eyes. Behind him, the air shimmered. She stood up. "What?" He turned around and saw it.

"Will!" a small boy about fourteen said. He was in a rainbow mist that confused Pandora. "And the girl behind you, who's that?"

"Hey Nico," Will said. "That's Pandora Arredondo. How's the search going."

"Better than expected. Leo didn't make it to the Underworld after all."

"Who's Leo?" Pandora asked. She hated being nosy, but that's how she was created. To get into trouble and other people's business.

"Hephaestus kid," Will replied. "We thought he died."

"He could be anywhere," Nico said. "I don't know whe-" Nico stopped and looked at the air beside him. A small, scrawny Latino boy stood in a rainbow mist like Nico's. He was covered in soot and looked like he'd risen from the dead. Kind of.

"Hey Will!" he said. He turned to Nico. "How ya doing?"

"L-Leo!" Nico stuttered. "Will get the others!"

"So, I'm feeling dead, but I'm not dead. I have no idea where Festus just landed and I've got Sunshine here with me, meaning we need a lot of supplies."

"Sunshine?" Nico questioned.

"Calypso. Who's the girl over there?"

"I'm Pandora," she said, quite irritated by the fact people keep asking who she was.

"Nice to meet you. Who's your parent?"

"The gods."

"No," Nico said. "Like, more specifically."

"That is specific," she retorted, crossing her arms. "The symbol of Olympus hovered above me. I'm the original Pandora."

"Refresh my memory on who Pandora is?" Leo asked Nico as Piper, Annabeth, Percy, Jason and Will entered the room. Nico explained.

"LEO VALDEZ!" Piper yelled. "You could've called days ago! Where are you?"

"I don't know," Leo replied. Somewhere in... Where are we at?"

"Egypt!" a voice called out somewhere.

"Somewhere in Egypt. I've got some friends here that happen to know Annabeth and Percy?"

"By any chance," Annabeth said. "Are their names... Sadie and Carter Kane?"

"Actually yes!" The rainbow began to shimmer. "Well I've gotta go soon. Send me some supplies and Fonzies!"

"Those things will kill you!" that voice cried out again.

"Well anyways, making a rainbow is really difficult and Carter is tired of holding the hose. See you guys at camp!" The rainbow disappeared, leaving them and rainbow Nico.

"L-Leo's alive," Jason said. He sat down on the bench next to Pandora's stuff.

"And he's with Carter," Percy said.

Piper burst into tears. "Thank the gods!" she cried.

"What happened?" Pandora asked.

"Leo died trying to destroy Gaea," Annabeth said.

"Is that why there were earthquakes, thunderstorms and wildfires in New York?"

"I guess," Percy said.

"We've gotta tell Camp Jupiter," Nico said. Pandora jumped. She forgot he's been there.

"I'll send them an IM," Will said. He ran out of the Big House, probably to tell Chiron.

"We'll tell everyone and dinner," Piper said. "In the meantime, we can relax for once. Leo's alive!"