XXXIII. Reyna

"A double date?" Pandora questioned.

"Yes," Reyna said. "I don't quite get this whole 'dating situation.' I'm sure you do."

"Yeah, but..."

"But what?"

"My last date with my ex, well, that wasn't the best night ever." Her eyes changed slightly, not slightly, completely to a grayish-bluish color.

"What happened?"

"I caught him cheating."

"Oh."

Pandora sighed. "We went out for a few more days before I told him."

"I'm sorry," Reyna said.

"Don't be," Pandora replied. "He was a complete jerk. So, Camp Jupiter tonight?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then." Pandora started to walk to the Big House again.

"One more thing," Reyna said. Pandora looked at her. "I have no idea what to wear."

"Well..." she said, looking at her. "It's five. I guess I can do something..."

Pandora led her into her room in the Big House. It was nice a cozy, almost like a normal room, although none of them know normality. "You can wear your robes on top of this," Pandora said, tossing her a white, sleeveless dress. "And I can do your hair and make up..."

"Are you sure you're not a daughter of Venus - erm - Aphrodite?"

She chuckled. "I hope. Gods, those kids, no offense to Piper, she's fine, but some of them are just so spoiled. And just so you know, I'm praying that Aphrodite doesn't blast me into oblivion. Have you ever come close to actual death twice?" Reyna shook her head. "The only Aphrodite part that stood out was the fangirl part. The Fault in our Stars..." A small tear went down her cheek. "Why did Augustus have to die?"

"Spoilers."

"Sorry."

By six thirty exactly, Pandora had done Reyna's hair in a traditional Roman style, done her make up, helped her into her dress and got ready in an hour and a half. She was wearing a Greek style black dress and a bit of eyeliner and mascara, but nothing more along with a pair of sandals. Her hair was in an extremely messy braid, but somehow it looked good.

"No perfume," she muttered. "Just... no." Reyna nodded in agreement. "How did you guys get here so fast?"

"Hazel lent us Arion," Reyna replied. "Let's hope he can handle four people at once..."

Arthur and Will were already by Arion, wearing... was Arthur wearing a tux?

"Since when do you go fancy?" Pandora teased.

Arthur turned beet red. "Aphrodite kids... somehow they know about everyone's dates." He looked them up and down. "Did they also throw their 'magic' on you?"

"That was Pandora," she replied.

"Since when did you become an Aphrodite kid?" Will teased.

"Since never, Sun Boy," Pandora teased back.

"Didn't we agree never to call me that, Dirt Girl?"

"The 'Dirt Girl' part included."

"I hate you."

"Love you too," she replied, kissing his cheek. The boys helped the girls up on the horse, and then got on themselves. Arion didn't seem annoyed by all the weight they were carrying. "He says, without the cussing, that he seriously thinks we need to eat more."