𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟎𝟏

EPISODE 01 : PROLOGUE

TW : MENTION OF DRUGS,
ABUSE AND MURDER

seeing other teenagers happy while holding onto loads of shopping bags made me really jealous

seeing other teenagers happy while holding onto loads of shopping bags made me really jealous. sometimes i wonder how would life be if i was rich, would people bow down to me ? would people give me more of their money ? would people die for me ?

here's a little something about myself. my twenty-one years of living have practically been hell for me. back then, my parents weren't always nice to me, especially my dad. he was a drug addict, an alcoholic and a abuser. whenever he's high on drugs or drunk he would always use this opportunity to abuse us, more likely me. even if he wasn't high or drunk he would somehow find a way to abuse us.

i've tried to run away multiple times and even reported him to the police but after i've learned how useless they were, i decided to stop.

one of the worst parts of my life was that i had to witness my parents death, and at that point of time was when i realised my older brother had ran away to god knows where...

[ FLASHBACK FIVE YEARS ]

i had just came back from the grocery store to buy the things my mom needed me too. i walked up to the door and unlocked it using my keys. as soon as i stepped in, the first thing i saw was my mom laying on the floor covered in blood.

i dropped the bags and rushed over to her. i squatted down and saw her eyes were still open. i tried shaking her to get her to wake up but i got no response back from her.

i placed two fingers on her neck to check her pulse only to feel nothing, not a single beat was found. i looked around and when i saw a figure in-front of me, i looked up to see it was my dad staring down at mom's lifeless body while holding onto a knife that was fully covered with blood.