𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟏

EPISODE 11 :ONE LUCKY DAY

EPISODE 11 :
ONE LUCKY DAY.

"player 218 and 456, welcome to the final game

"player 218 and 456, welcome to the final game. before we begin, there will be a coin toss to decided offence or defence. please choose triangle or square."

"triangle." i answered as my eyes were still trained on him.

the square man flipped the coin. he then clasped his hand once the coin had landed. "it's triangle. please choose either offence or defence"

"offence."

"player 456 will play offence. player 218 will play defence." the square man turned around to face the door.

as soon as the door was wide open, we walked in side by side following the square man from behind. i looked around at the familiar game room and soon realised that this was where we played our first game at.

"the sixth and final game will be squid game." the man revealed as we continued walking.

"let me explain the rules of the game. one, the attacker needs to go into the squid drawing, run past the defence and tap the squid's head with his foot to win. two, the defender must push the attacker out of the drawing to win. three, if there comes a situation where either one of you cannot continue playing, the last one standing will win." the square man explained and soon came to a stop and turn around to face us.

"what do you mean...by 'cannot continue playing' ?" i questioned.

"it refers to a player's death...now, let's begin the game." i walked away from yeonjun to my position which was in the circle drawing.

i bend down to one of my knees to tie my shoelace. once i was done, i grabbed a handful of sand and hid my hand behind my back before standing up.

i then hopped my way towards the other end of the circle and placed my foot inside the circle drawing as yeonjun made his way towards me with a knife on his hand.