𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟎𝟔

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟎𝟔 : STICK TO THE TEAM

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟎𝟔 :
STICK TO THE TEAM.

"thank you

"thank you." a man said from behind me causing me to turn around to see it was namjoon.

"sorry ?"

he then made the licking gesture that we did earlier. "i wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for your technique." i shot him a small smile and muttered a 'welcome' and continued walking.

when we made it back to the huge room, i saw the team waving towards us with a huge smile. yeji then ran up to me and embrace me into a tight hug.

i gently removed her from me and made a gap in between us. "i'm so glad you made it." she kissed my cheek which made me blush a little.

"they're gonna have to try harder in order to get rid of me." i told them with a slight smile.

"gosh, you're sweating buckets." jisoo grimaced as she took a step away from me.

i smirked and slowly approached causing her to run away. i chase after her but soon stopped when the woman on the pa spoke up. "we will now announce the results of the second game."

the numbers on the board quickly dropped from 187 to 141 causing everyone to become silent. "out of 187 players, 79 were eliminated."

the lights dimmed as the golden lights shone brighter. my eyes darted up to the piggy back putting my whole attention onto it. while the arcade music was played, the money continuously dropped from the tube to the piggy bank.

"the prize money accumulated this round is 7.9 billion won. the prize money accumulated so far is 34.8 billion won."