𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟎

EPISODE 10 : BETRAYAL

EPISODE 10 :
BETRAYAL

we walked into the huge room and saw the room had only three beds left

we walked into the huge room and saw the room had only three beds left. while jisoo limped her way towards the bed i went in-front of yeonjun stopping him from walking any further.

"why'd you do it ?" i asked lowly.

he rolled his eyes and sighed. "what is it you want to say ?"

"why'd you pushed him ?" i asked once more.

he scoffed and smirked. "you got lucky and chose the very last place. what if that man ended up holding us up just like that thug ? what would you have done ?"

"it was the last tile. he was clearly going to move." i gritted through my teeth.

"how can you be so sure ?!?! he knew how to tell the glasses apart but just watched people fall down and die."

"in the end, both you and i crossed the bridge alive thanks to him."

"that's bullshit. i don't know about you, but i'm alive not thanks to him. i'm alive right now because i tried damn hard to stay alive." he retorted.

"no matter what excuse you say, you still kill an innocent person." i clenched my jaw in anger at how stupid he sound.

"get a grip ! we have to kill everyone else anyway...to leave with that money. after all shouldn't you be grateful that i did the dirty work for you ? if it were you, i know how much of a coward you would be to do what i did."

i chuckled dryly before quickly turning serious. "coward ? oh, you're one to talk. didn't you ran away from home when you witnessed mom got killed by dad ? didn't you also ran away from those people who you borrow money from ? oh ! remember when you ran away from dad when he was drunk leaving me in the house alone to suffer by myself ?" i retorted.