𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟎𝟗

EPISODE 09 : UNFAIR

EPISODE 09 :
UNFAIR.

we walked into the huge room and suddenly everyone stopped upon seeing a woman lying on the bed peacefully

we walked into the huge room and suddenly everyone stopped upon seeing a woman lying on the bed peacefully. i rolled my eyes when the annoying woman sat up staring at us with a smirk.

i looked up to the board and saw there were seventeen players left. we walked back to our beds as the woman cackled crazily.

after we've collected our food which was only a potato. i sat back down on my bed and stared at the food. i sniffed softly and picked on the potato not having any appetite even though my stomach was grumbling.

"let's end this, i can't do this anymore. we can stop if majority of us agree. if nine of us agree, we can get out of here. don't any of you want to leave ? if you wish to leave with me, please stand up." the man pleaded softly.

"how can you call yourselves humans ?!?! because of that money ?!?! you all killed the ones you were closest to in this place...because of that money." the man cried out.

"if we get out...will your wife come back to life ? will you be forgiven for killing your wife ? if you're that tormented, why did you come back alive ?" yeonjun stood up and walked over to the man.

he grabbed his collar and glared at the man. "you should've died instead of her."

"that...isn't just your wife, but the cost of everyone who died here. you want us to leave that and go ? you want us to leave and start a shitty life all over again from rock bottom with this shitty guilt in our hearts ?"

"are you all ready to live life like that ? if you can then go ahead and get up right now. get up and leave here !" he shouted towards everyone as the man sobbed.

as much as i hate him and as much i didn't want to admit it, i knew he was right. leaving this place wouldn't change a single thing. we would go back to living our depressing lives again, we can't bring back the dead, and it would be such a waste for us to just up and leave after all the hard work and sacrifices we've made.