𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟎𝟒

EPISODE 04 : HELL

EPISODE 04 : HELL.

most of us sat on the ground or on the bed with our knees up to our chest shooken up from earlier events

most of us sat on the ground or on the bed with our knees up to our chest shooken up from earlier events. no one dared to speak up nor do anything because of how exhausting and traumatising it has been.

"thanks for earlier." yeji said softly with a smile. i smiled back in return and told her it was nothing.

she was about to speak again but was interrupted when the door opened revealing the red men. all of us stood up as they walked towards us. "all of you have made it through the first game. congratulations." said the leader.

"let me announced the results of the first game." he added. the screen above him then showed 456 players quickly decreasing to 201 players.

"out of 456 players, 255 players were eliminated. 201 players completed the first game."

we didn't know what to say or how to react. we literally loss 255 players all in a span of five minutes. how the fuck is that even possible.

"sir, i'm so sorry, i'll make sure i'll pay off my debts, i'll pay them off at all cost." player 212 begged as she rubbed her hands together pleading for forgiveness.

she then got on her knees and started crying. "please sir, i have a child, i'm still a young mom and i haven't even registered my baby's name yet. please let me leave." she cried out.

"sir i'm sorry, please, please spare my life i-i'll find a way to pay off my debts." another woman begged as she got on her knees.

soon enough more people began begging, crying and getting on their knees pleading the squared masked man to let them leave. it was hard to watch them beg because of how cringy and dramatic they were being.

"there seems to be a misunderstanding. we are not trying to hurt or collect your debts. let me remind you that we're here to give you a chance." said the square guy.