𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟑

EPISODE 13 : IN ANOTHER LIFE

EPISODE 13 :
IN ANOTHER LIFE

"yeji, what the fuck are you up to ?" i remarked as she led me towards god knows where while my eyes were covered with a blindfold

"do you trust me ?" she asked.

"no !" i exclaimed.

she slapped my shoulder lightly and i could tell she was rolling her eyes. soon enough, both of us stopped walking, which made me wonder what she was up to now.

"yeji...you there ? please tell me you're not dead." i mumbled the last part to myself.

"you're so annoying. why did i even agree to do this." i heard her mumbled under her breath. i felt her hand grabbed my forearm and led me towards who knows where.

"do what ? what are you talking about yeji ? you better not be doing something fucked up." i rambled.

when we were stopped once again, i heard movements from near me. "take a step forward." yeji instructed me to which i carefully did what was told just so i wouldn't hurt myself.

"stop being a scaredy cat will you ? you're not gonna get killed." she spoke with annoyance.

"there's nothing wrong with wanting to be careful." i shrugged and stood still.

"okay, take off your blindfold now." she told me. i slowly removed the blindfold from my eyes only to be met with darkness.

"yeji ? what's going-" my sentence was then cut off when the lights turned on while the sound of screaming took me by surprise.

"surprise !!!" they screamed causing me to jump back in shocked due to how loud they were.

they had wide smiles plastered on their faces while i stared at them in disbelief. "wait, what ? huh ? what's going on ?" i looked around in confusion.