𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟎𝟐

EPISODE TWO : WANNA PLAY A GAME ?

EPISODE TWO :
WANNA PLAY A GAME ?

i followed jeongyeon and nayeon into the arcade

i followed jeongyeon and nayeon into the arcade. i looked around in awe since i hadn't been here in quite a long time. since jeongyeon had finally got her paycheck, she wanted to use that money to get us to spend more time together.

as if we hadn't been doing that this whole time.

"what should we play first ?" jeongyeon asked towards me.

i scanned my surroundings to see what interesting games were worth the money. when my eyes stopped at the station that had two guns on displayed, i pointed towards it and dragged them to the station.

"have you played this before ?" nayeon asked with a huge smile.

"yeah, but it's been quite sometime since i've played it, so i don't think i'm that good." i explained.

"don't worry kid, if you're playing against her, you'll definitely win, but against me ? nuh uh i don't think so." both me and nayeon rolled our eyes at how confident jeongyeon sounded.

"shut up you ass, don't be so cocky."

"babe, i don't think you know how many gun games i've played these days."

"oh i know alright." she rolled her eyes and unfolded her arms before leaning towards me.

"if you win against her, i'll let you take me out on a date."  i grimaced my face in disgust which caused jeongyeon to cackle at my reaction.

"i'd rather let her bragged about how good she is all day." i told her which made her pout.

"yah, you spend too much time with this asshole." nayeon whined while slapping onto my arm, which i know it was going to leave bruises.