𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟎𝟓

EPISODE 05 : THE ONE WITH THE UMBRELLA

EPISODE 05 :
THE ONE WITH THE
UMBRELLA.

it's been about two days since jisoo has lived with us

it's been about two days since jisoo has lived with us. we've got to know each other a little more but not to an extent where we would over share. it was honestly going great except for the fact that jeongyeon has been avoiding me all day.

i've tried approaching her multiple times only to be ignore. i did everything i could, cook her favourite food, try making her laugh, clean up the whole house, but still got nothing.

although it's only been two days i've been trying to talk to her, it was honestly getting really tiring. which is why i decided to lay it off for the time being just to actually give her space she needed.

since there was nothing to do at home and it would be really awkward for jisoo to be in the same room as jeongyeon, i decided that it would be best to go out and do something.

"what's on your mind ?" jisoo asked as she licked the ice-cream we had gotten two minutes ago.

"nothing." i simply replied.

"i don't know you that well, but i can tell you're lying." i sighed and rolled my eyes.

"it's nothing jisoo, let's just drop it okay ?"

"whatever you say."

"when are you going to tell me your name ?" jisoo asked.

"choi y/n" i answered.

"how old are you then ?"

"twenty-one. you ?"

"twenty five. gosh i feel so old." she mumbled the last part of the sentence.

i chuckled, "you're not even that old."

"don't be a liar."