『𝟶𝟺』

After almost 2 minutes, the door opened and Jin stood there with a smile

After almost 2 minutes, the door opened and Jin stood there with a smile. "Come in." We nodded at his words and walked inside. My heart skipped a beat when I saw six more deadly gorgeous men in the room. But my eyes landed on the one sitting on the chair. His dark brown eyes were squinted as his familiar blue hair was ruffled in a very good way.

"Jungkook sunbae?" I unknowingly spoke up. He raised an eyebrow and I realized what I said and quickly covered my mouth with my palm. 

"I think I know you. You look familiar." Jungkook pointed at me. I removed my hand from my mouth and scratched my neck. 

"Um...yes. I go to the same school as you." I explained to him.

"Lee Eunji, right?" A deep familiar voice said. I turned my head and my eyes went wide when I saw Taehyung and Jimin sitting on the bed. What are they doing here??

"Y-Yes..." I awkwardly nodded.

"Eunji, you know them?" Minji poked my thigh. I nodded at her.

"Omg, she is so cute!!!" The man with blonde hair shouted while running to us. Both of us flinched at his loud ass voice. "What's your name?" He asked with sparkling eyes while crouching down in front of us.

"M-Minji..." She clung to my legs gently.

"You both got rhyming names." The man smiled at me. I nodded, smiling back a little. "I'm excited to be your brother."

"Brother?" Minji cutely tilted her head. 

"Hoseok," Jin said and the blonde turned his head to Jin, who shook his head. "She doesn't know, only Eunji knows."

"Oh..." The blonde man, whose name I think is Hoseok let out those words with a little disappointment and looked at Minji.

"Hoe...suck?" Minji stuttered. 

Hoseok's eyes went wide while my jaws dropped with a smile but I quickly pursed my lips, controlling my laugh. All the other six started to laugh except one but he smiled instead a little. Jimin was rolling on the floor, laughing so hard and suddenly fell on the floor. That made me burst into laughter. 

"Why are you all laughing?" Minji pouted. I crouched down while holding my stomach. My stomach was hurting because of both laughter and bruises from mom.

"Minji, my name Hoseok, not Hoe- Whatever." Hoseok tried to correct her but gave up with a sign.

"Hoesuck?" She spoke up. 

"M-Minji, stop." I tried to stop her. She just nodded, shutting her mouth. 

"Or you can call me J-Hope." He chimed with a big smile.

"J-Hoe?" She frowned. The name kina got English pronunciation, of course, she would get it wrong cause she is only 6.

"J-Hoe!?!" The man with blonde hair and brown highlights shouted while laughing. His dimples were sooooo deep that I wanna poke them.