『𝟹𝟽』

"Dumbhead, go away!!" A small girl screamed as she ran around the room with a man chasing her

"Dumbhead, go away!!" A small girl screamed as she ran around the room with a man chasing her. The other kids just watched the small chase in between the small kid and middle-aged man.

"Minji?" Namjoon muttered when he recognized that small girl, who was getting chased.

"No!" Minji squeaked.

"Girl! Come back!!" The man growled. "No one will come!!" 

"No! My brothers with come-" Minji stopped when she saw them standing in the doorway. "Oppa!!" She exclaimed with a big smile forming on her lips as she ran towards him. Yoongi stepped forward and crouched down with open arms. Minji threw herself onto him, clinging to his neck. "You came!" Yoongi smiled while standing up with her cradling in his arms.

"Who the fuck are you!?" The man yelled and pointed a gun towards them.

"Your worst nightmare." Jimin pointed his gun towards the man. Yoongi held Minji's head and moved it away, preventing her from watching them.

"Put it down." The man gulped. 

"No." Jimin stared at him blankly.

"Put it before I shot you!!" The man shouted. The other kids present in the room were just staring at the scene in front of them in silence but soon all of them screamed when Jimin pulled the trigger and the men fell. The nearest girl to the man's body cried in horror after seeing blood coming from his neck and squatting away. All the kids were tied up. Minji flinched and clung harder on Yoongi's neck.

Yeji ran towards a small boy and started to untie him. "Go and untie them!" Jin ordered as he ran to a girl. Jimin, Namjoon, and Hoseok started to do what they were told to do. 

"But what are they doing here??" Hoseok asked as he untied a small boy, who was crying while continuously saying 'thank you'.

"A gang have kept them as hostage here. They will be sold in different parts of the world." Jin explained.

"And I'm one of them." Yeji helped a girl to stand up, whom she untied after the boy.

"That's sick." Namjoon untied a teen girl's hands and she instantly started to untie her feet.

"Please be quick. I think they will be here." Another teen girl pleaded to Jimin, who was untying her.

"I'm doing it." He groaned, struggling to open the ropes. After a few more tries when he still didn't get any success, he pushed his hand inside his pocket and took out a knife. He licked his lips as he cut the rope and sighed it was open. He held the knife in between his teeth and ripped the rope open.

"Thank you!" The girl stood up and brushed her clothes. "You are here to help us, right?"

"Yes." Jimin stood up.

"I'm going to call those in the café, Yeji." The girl looked over the grey-haired girl and she nodded. The girl ran out of the room.

"How many there are?" Jin asked.