『𝟸𝟼』

"Wow

"Wow." Minji gasped as she jumped down from the car and looked at the tall building. Jungkook also got down from the car.

"I'm going to park in the back since there isn't parking left. Take her inside." Yoongi said. Jungkook nodded as he closed the door and Yoongi drove away. 

"Let's go!!" She shouted while running inside, holding her cat plushie tightly with her right hand.

"H-Hey!" Jungkook panicked when he saw her suddenly running like that and ran behind her. She stopped when was inside the building and took a second to scan the big beautiful lobby in front of her. He stopped and held the back collar of her dress. "Don't run like that ever." She looked at him and nodded. He started to walk and she followed him.

"Hey, kids. Where are you going?" The receptionist called them. Jungkook stopped, making Minji bumped into his leg. She let out a low 'oof!' while rubbing her head.

"Kim Seokjin." Jungkook turned to her. He tried to act cool by showing a straight face but soon whined while holding his foot. He glared at Minji, who just stormed on his foot. "What was that!?" He whisper-yelled.

"For hurting me." She whispered back and stuck her tongue out. Jungkook took a deep breath and calmed himself down.

"Do you have any appointments?" The receptionist walked out of her desk and crossed her arms. 

"No, we are his siblings." Jungkook also crossed his arms. His gaze fell on her name badge and he read it. "Miss Shin Ryujin."

She clicked her tongue and looked at the small girl beside him. "I don't think this small girl can be a sibling of a 26-year-old man." 

"And what if she is, hm?" He tilted his head. The employees present there were watching the show unfolded in front of them.

"See, get out of here. This is not a playground. Go back to your house." She warned him and walked back to her desk. 

"You can't stop us." Jungkook sneered and attempted to walk but two guards suddenly came in front of him. Both were taller than him and held an intimidating look. Jungkook wasn't even bothered by it but Minji surely looked scared of them. They were almost triple of her. "Get away."

"No." One of them said.

"Get them out," Ryujin ordered them. Another guard appeared out of nowhere and held Minji, who screamed while clenching on her plushie. Jungkook snapped his head back and stormed to the guard, snatching Minji from him.

"Don't you dare to touch her!" Jungkook gritted his teeth while glaring at the guard, who surely looked taken back cause his glare surely reminded him of someone. 

Jungkook put Minji down and covered her eyes. She was too scared to even say anything. He lifted his jacket and took out his pistol from his waistband and pointed at Ryujin. All of their eyes went wide as they saw the 'kid' holding the gun.