『𝟸𝟸』

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴇᴜɴᴊɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Jin oppa, what are you doing?" I asked when I saw him in the kitchen along with some maids. After school ended, we did what Taehyung said and bought three pairs of glasses. The frames were very beautiful but very expensive. I tried to deny them but Jimin said as long as I look good in them, the price doesn't matter and he paid for them.

"New glasses?" Jin asked when I stood beside him. I nodded. "Wait, what happened to your cheek?"

"Well, I got into a fight and the girl's nail scratched my pimples and some skin. I broke the glasses in the fight only. Taehyung oppa treated me and Jimin oppa bought me new glasses and now, everything is okay." I told him the truth while staring at the chopped vegetables on the counter.

"Gosh, where were they when you got hurt? They should've helped you." Jin shook his head.

"Nah, it's okay. By the way, what are you cooking? I thought Mrs. Im always cooks the dinner."

"It's Friday and I always cook on this day cause the others love my food." He said while handing some chopped vegetables to the maid.

"Can I help?"

"Sure. Cut those carrots." He pointed at the bundle of carrots. I took one and a peeling knife and started to peel the outside of the carrot.

"Jin hyung!!" We turned our heads to the voice and saw Yoongi with an annoyed face while Minji beside him. "Where is my black hoodie with red and orange stripes??"

"How come I will know?" Jin frowned.

"I remembered I gave it to you! It isn't in your room, I checked it!" Yoongi whined.

"Have you check the laundry!?" Jin shouted back with a little pout.

"O-Oh, no." Yoongi shook his head.

"Then go and check!" Jin glared at Yoongi, who sped walked outside. Minji ran behind him.

"She follows him everywhere like a tail." One of the maids laughed.

"Yoongi reminds of a cat and she loves cats. Besides, she said she found Yoongi cool. When she finds something or someone cool, she won't leave them alone and follow the person everywhere." I explained and went back to peeling.

"And I'm surprised that Yoongi didn't even yell at her. He would always yell at the young ones when they follow him." Jin chuckled.

"He is soft for her," I said what I have been holding for a long time.

"By the way, tomorrow is your holiday, right?" Jin asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Do you want to go to my company? I have to visit there tomorrow." Jin asked.

I looked at him and shouted a little excited, "Yes!"

-

"Wow..." I gaped at the tall building in front of me as I got down from the car. "The building is beautiful!" Jin brought me to his company right now along with Hoseok. Namjoon went to check on another company and Taehyung and Jimin also went with him while Jungkook and Yoongi stayed at home since Minji was still sleeping. Yoongi said he will take care of her and Jungkook wanted to enjoy his holiday at home.

"I know right," Jin said and started to walk inside with Hoseok beside him. I quickly followed him. I gasped when I entered the building. The lobby was very big and a lot of people were present there, all wearing professional outfits.

"Welcome, Mr. Kim." The receptionist bowed to Jin.

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Jin nodded. "Mr. Kim." A man came to him, which made them stop and showed him a paper attached clipboard. He talked about something, which flew above Eunji's head. She didn't understand a word that man was saying. Hoseok chuckled when he saw Eunji's confused face. The man walked away.

"I didn't understand a word," Eunji said. Feeling something on her, she turned her head and saw all the people staring at her. She felt uncomfortable with those stares, especially from female employees. She nervously smiled and bowed to them but the people didn't even react. "O-Oppa, can we go from here?" She asked Jin, who nodded and they started to walk again.

Eunji yelped when someone bumped into her. "Omg! I'm sorry!" The female employee apologized but didn't give a bow as she should. Hoseok noticed it along with her fake apology.

"It's okay." Eunji bowed her head and started to walk again. Jin turned his head and saw Eunji following him while holding rubbing her shoulder. He looked behind her and saw the same female employee glaring at Eunji's back. Jin sighed, looking so done. He lowered his pace and wrapped his arm around Eunji's shoulder, so no one else can get close to them.

"Eunji, do you want to see the cafeteria here? It's very big and the chef makes very tasty food." Jin smiled, trying to control his anger because of those employees. He could still hear whispers like 'is she Mr. Kim's girlfriend?' ; 'who is she?' etc., which was only making his anger build inside him more.

"Omg! Yes! I'm hungry!" She nodded. 

"Mr. Kim~~" A squeaky voice sang. They stopped when a man appeared in front of them. Eunji noticed the man's posture. She frowned when she saw the man wearing heavy make-up and also standing in a girlish pose as he stood in front of them.

"Yes, Mr. Jihun." Jin's voice sounded a little annoyed.

"Omg! Who is she with you?" Jihun gasped while looking at Eunji. She also noticed how he was trying to make his voice 'girly'. 

'I think he is gay', She thought.

"She is my sister," Jin answered.

"Wow! I didn't know you have a sister! She is very beautiful~" Jihun grabbed her cheeks and squished them.

'Gosh, he is behaving like those aunties!', She screamed in her mind.

"Well, yes I have." Jin removed Jihun's hands from her cheeks. Jin had only brought Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi into the company. The company still doesn't know about the other three brothers and now, of course, his new sisters.

"Mr. Kim, I have made your favourite coffee." Jihun walked closer to Jin and held Jin's tie. "Do you mind if we drink it...together?" Jihun shyly twirled with Jin's tie while looking down with a pout. Hoseok was already silently laughing while Eunji was in total shock.

Jin tried not to show his disgusted face and quickly removed Jihun's grip. "I'm sorry Mr. Jihun but I can't. I want to show my sister around the company and spend quality time with her. Maybe, next time." With that, Jin walked past Jihun while dragging Eunji. Hoseok quickly followed him while snickering.

"What was that?" Eunji blinked.

"Chang Jihun, one of the best employees of the company. He is openly gay and acts like a girl. He likes Jin hyung." Hoseok answered.

"More like obsessed." Jin scoffed, finally able to breathe properly.

"I think he is that person that we see in the books, who is into the young CEO but instead, he is male." Eunji smiled.

"That's the best explanation of this whole situation," Jin grumbled while walking inside the elevator.

I tried something new-

Gosh, I have a lot of funny scenarios in my mind now, related to Jihun ㅋㅋㅋ