『𝟸𝟺』

A man sat on a sofa with a white stick in between his fingers

A man sat on a sofa with a white stick in between his fingers. He put the end in his mouth before taking a deep breath. He moved it away and exhaled out, which resulted in familiar white smoke escape from his lips. 

The room was very big. The sofa was red on which he was sitting, the walls were painting golden with different and unique decors. A lot of buffed looking men were in each corner of the room. He sighed, feeling satisfied as he watched a beautiful girl dance on the pole present in the room.

"Mr. Yan." A man stood in front of him and bowed. "They are here." The man on the sofa nodded. He walked away and outside the room. The door opened again and three men walked inside. He smirked when he recognized the three young men.

"Welcome welcome~" He sang while leaning his head on the sofa and tilting his head. "RM, JM and V." He smirked when Namjoon came closer to him and sat on the sofa across from him. Taehyung sat beside Namjoon while Jimin stayed behind them but put his hands on the head of the sofa and leaned on it. His biker's jacket with glitters on it made the whole room shone.

"Hey, Hakun." Namjoon greeted the man in front of him with a small smile, which was forced but couldn't be recognized by anyone.

"Long time, no see." Hakun uncrossed his legs and leaned forward while taking his hand out. Namjoon looked at his hand and interlocked Hakun's hand with his. They shook them before Namjoon pulled back. 

Another girl walked to them and picked up the big glass bottle kept on the table and poured the yellow-orange liquid on four glasses. Hakun gave the small piece of cigarette to his man and picked up one of the glasses from the table.

"Take some." Hakun pointed his chin on the three glasses. Namjoon picked up two and gave one to Taehyung. Namjoon looked at Jimin and showed the glass but the blonde shook his head. The leader nodded and sat straight. Hakun put his glass out and Namjoon clicked the glass with him before both of them took a sip.

"About the deal." Namjoon started.

"Eager much?" Hakun grinned and let out a laugh. Taehyung was just staring at the man with a blank face while Jimin had a very little smile but his brown eyes, which were hidden behind the dark shaded glasses he was wearing, were roaming around the room.

"Maybe." Namjoon shrugged. Hakun clicked his fingers and one of his man came forward with a big piece of paper. He removed the food kept on the table and unfolded the paper and kept it on the table. Namjoon and Taehyung looked at the big map of South Korea kept in front of them.

"This." Hakun tapped his finger on the area labelled as 'Seoul' on the map. "Is yours."

"Yes." Namjoon nodded, well knowing that the whole Seoul is area is under them. Hakun moved his finger and tapped it on the area labelled 'Incheon' on the map.

"And this is mine." Namjoon nodded at Hakun's words. "If we become alleys, then." He moved his finger towards the area labelled 'Busan'. "We can easily take over the whole Busan. As you know, it comes second after Seoul when it comes to population. A lot of gangs also stays there after Seoul, which means if we take them under us, our gangs will become stronger. What do you think?"

Namjoon poked inside of his cheek with his tongue while staring at the map, thinking deeply about the deal he got. He had received a lot of deals like this and he declined all cause the gangs weren't strong enough. But this time, it was Yan Hakun, one of the strongest mafias after them. It was a critical state for him.

"Hyung, I think you should take it," Jimin whispered in Namjoon's ears. "We don't get these types of deals daily," Hakun smirked as he watched Jimin and Namjoon talking to each other. Even though he can't hear them, he can tell that something good is going to happen to him.

The same girl walked to Jimin and touched his arm. He turned his head to her and noticed her smiling as she tried to press herself onto him. She was wearing a short dress yet a hot one but he wasn't interested. He shook his head, indicating that he don't want it. She nodded and instantly walked away.

"Okay." Namjoon put the glass on the table and looked at Hakun. "I'll take it." A big grin spread on Hakun's face and he stood up along with Namjoon.

"It will be a great honour to work with you." Hakun held his hand out again. Namjoon again locked their hands and shook it.

"By the way, Hakun," Jimin called the middle-aged man, who sat back on the sofa. "Who is she?" He pointed his chin towards the earlier standing near Hakun.

"My personal whore." Hakun looked at the girl and smirked. He held her hand and pulled her down to sit beside him and put his arm around her waist. "Isn't she pretty?" He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. Namjoon also sat back.

Taehyung looked at the girl and saw her almost shaking. Uncomfortable. That was the only word he can say about her state. Jimin felt the same vibes from her but decided not to say anything and nodded. 

"Can I borrow her?" Jimin tilted his head while licking his lips. Hakun looked at him. "She looks beautiful." He also grinned, showing to show him that he was 'interested'. 

"Hmm." Hakun glanced at the girl and then back at Jimin with a smirk. "I usually don't like to share but since it's you, I don't mind." He pushed the girl a little. She stood up and walked to Jimin. Jimin pulled his shades down a little and winked at Hakun. 

"Have fun." Hakun held his glass up. With that, Jimin walked out of the room with the girl trailing behind him.

Namjoon and Taehyung were silent during the whole time cause Jimin never left in the middle of the meeting like this. Namjoon was confused while Taehyung already knew that Jimin was up to something.

 Namjoon was confused while Taehyung already knew that Jimin was up to something

I think the next chapter is going to be interesting :3