『𝟺𝟾』

"I swear this author is always making me sleep

"I swear this author is always making me sleep." Minji yawned while looking at Yoongi trying to find something in the room. "The story is becoming boring."

"You are right." Yoongi sighed in relief as he finally found the notebook he was looking for and went to his desk to continue his work. "But a small twist is that our parents are going on a vacation for straight two months."

"Okay- WAIT WHAT!?!" Minji was now fully awake with wide eyes. "No way!! I have my birthday coming soon! Dad won't be there!?"

"Sadly, yes." Yoongi nodded.

"B-But- I don't want him to go..." Minji pouted and looked down at her fingers, which she had started to fidget with. 

"He promised to send gifts for you." Yoongi turned to her and gave her a big gummy smile. She looked at his smiling face and smiled a little but it didn't reach her eyes. "We are having a lot of parties right now. See. Hobi is gonna pass his university. Jimin and Taehyung also graduated and will throw a party for a new college. Jungkook will soon graduate."

"Wow, that's a lot of stuff." Minji blinked. "IT MEANS MORE FOOD!!" Yoongi just laughed and shook his head. While they were laughing, Yoongi felt a stare. He stopped laughing and looked at the window but there was no one.

The figure panted as they quickly jumped down on the ground. The person stood up with shaky legs and sneakily ran away from there to avoid the guards coming closer.

ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

"Guys, it's been two years but Dad still didn't return." Eunji sighed as she buried her face in her hands. "Today was my twentieth birthday but he-" She gulped and sighed. Her hair was now long and she had coloured the tips with teal colour for her birthday. She even grew tall but only an inch.

"It's okay. He still wished you and sent you birthday presents." Hoseok, who was driving the car reassured her. She was with elders in a different car while the others were in a different car. They were returning from the dinner party Namjoon gave her.

In the past few years, she had grown close to her brothers more while getting distanced from her parents. Their parents never returned back but would call. According to them, they loved their new life there and settled themselves there. They gave them no explanation.

Eunji was on the verge of crying but she gulped down the sorrows and got out of the car. Hoseok and Namjoon flinched because of how harshly she opened the door and stormed inside.  

There was a notification sound from Eunji's phone and she took it out from her shoulder bag. Her eyes went wide when she opened the notification and she instantly burst into tears. Jimin ran to her and held her waist as she was about to fall.

"Eunji, what happened?!!" Jimin shouted in shock after seeing her state. She gritted her teeth and threw her phone on the ground, smashing it in the pieces.