『𝟸𝟹』

A yawn left from Minji's mouth as she slowly opened her eyes and was greeted by someone's thigh in front of her

A yawn left from Minji's mouth as she slowly opened her eyes and was greeted by someone's thigh in front of her. She looked up from her half sleepy eyes and saw Jungkook's face. She frowned cause she clearly remembered sleeping beside Yoongi last night.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. He looked away from his phone and down at her.

"Dancing." He shrugged and went back to using his phone.

She huffed while sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She looked around and saw Yoongi sitting on a chair with his laptop kept in front of him. Sounds of keys pressing were echoing through the room along with the faint music sounds from Jungkook's phone. 

"Yoon oppa." She called him. Yoongi turned his head and smiled when he saw her awake.

"Good morning." He greeted.

"What is Jungkook oppa doing here?" She pointed at the blue-haired boy beside her.

"He came cause he was bored. No one else is in the house except us." Yoongi leaned back in his chair.

"Why? Where are Eunji and others?" She asked.

"Eunji and Hoseok went with Jin hyung to his company while the other three went to other." Yoongi stood up and walked to her.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I also wanted to go." She pouted.

"You were sleeping so peacefully that we dropped the idea of waking you up." He ruffled her hair and she nodded. "Can you take bath yourself?" 

"Yes, I can." She removed the blanket from her lap and jumped down from the bed. "I can wear clothes and do other stuff by myself." And she ran out of his room into hers.

-

"I'm ready!" She burst into Yoongi's room, dressed up in fresh clothes and her hair in a loose ponytail since she didn't know how to do it.

"Great!" Yoongi gave her another smile before going back to doing his work on the laptop. Minji walked to him and watched what he was working on but all she could see was weird lines on different colours of broad sections. She blinked, not understanding what he was doing. 

"He is making music," Jungkook said when he saw her confused expression. 

"I'm hungry." She poked Yoongi's thigh. He removed his headphones and looked at her before looking at Jungkook, who was using his phone while laying on the bed. 

"Yah! Lazy bunny, get up and make her food." Yoongi said.

"What!?" Jungkook looked at his brother with a frown. "I'm not gonna make it! Ask maids to do it."

"Come on, do it. Make her ramyeon. Yours are the best." Yoongi glared at Jungkook. "And I know you are also hungry cause you haven't anything since morning and it's noon now." Just then, Jungkook's stomach grumbled. Jungkook blushed in embarrassment while Minji started to laugh full-heartedly.