forty, something's wrong

SOMETHING'S WRONG

i'd had been a few months since timothée and riley started dating again and everything was as it should be.

the newest couple couldn't be happier, rachel and jackson were still going strong, rosie and kimberly got a dog together and liam and sophie were single and thriving. the group was as their best. no fights, no major issues and steady friendships.

today was a very quiet, relaxed day. riley was over at timothée and her apartment on her own, because he said he needed to pick up something from jackson and liam's apartment, where riley used to live. she expected him to be home any minute, but as the time went on, he was already an hour later than he'd said to come back.

now, riley wasn't a jealous person, and she trusted timothée with her whole heart, so she wasn't suspicious of him in any way. however, she was a little worried, since the two had planned to cook a nice meal together in about half an hour.

just shrugging it off, riley just relied on the thought that he was just a little late and he'd be here soon.

suddenly the said girl's phone went off, meaning someone was calling her. she went to check who it was and saw jackson's name on the screen, which was pretty rare, since the two never call. she clicked on the button to connect the call.

jackson
accept | decline

"hi, jack. why are you calling?"

"riley, please come to the apartment. something's wrong with timothée. he just collapsed. i don't know what to do, i already called 911, they're on their way. riley something is seriously wrong, help."

riley felt her heart drop to her stomach as she heard jackson speak on the situation. tears immediately started forming in her eyes. she didn't know what was happing or how it happened. all she knew was that she needed to go there.

"jackson, i'm already on my way. hold on okay. i'm coming."

call ended