thirty, lunch pt 2

LUNCH PT 2

sophie and timothée quietly entered the living room, to see jackson putting whipped cream all over liams face. riley let out a chuckle as she watched her best friend and her boyfriend mess around. she quickly turned back to sophie and timothée who were laughing at jackson and liam

"hi, guys." sophie waved at everyone and joked, "are we interrupting?" the group laughed and welcomed both sophie and timothée inside.

"we got coffee." timothée held up the cups to show everyone their drinks and walked into the living room.

liam instantly got up an made his way over to timothée, to rid him of the coffee that he'd been carrying for over 15 minutes now. with his head faced towards the ceiling, liam quickly put the coffee on the table and grabbed a napkin to wipe the whipped cream off of his face.

now that his face looked somewhat decent again, he turned his head towards timothée and sophie and greeted them with a hug.

"come, sit down, you guys." riley grabbed two extra chairs for sophie and timothée to sit on and sat down.

"so, we got sandwiches, salad, we even got pizza, but it's still in the oven." jackson proudly said, as if he'd arranged all of it, which he hadn't. "go ahead." liam pointed at all the food on the table, making everyone take any of the food they wanted.

the time quickly went by as they were having so much fun. it was about 4 pm already, so sophie and timothée had to go. rachel had already left, since she had a doctor's appointment at 3:30.

timothée and sophie made their way over to the door, followed by liam, jackson and riley.

"thanks for lunch guys, it was so much fun." sophie smiled and looked at timothée. he smiled as well and turned his head to liam, jackson and riley, who were standing in the door opening as if they were kids waving their mom goodbye for work.

"next time we'll have lunch at my apartment." timothée proposed and received a few smiles from his friends. "see you guys tomorrow." he waved and put his arm around sophie. the two walked away as if they were a couple and caused jackson to smirk.

"they are so gonna date."

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
hey guys! i just started a story called "shenanigans". i'd really appreciate it if you'd go check it out.
xx mads