Daughter of Artemis

Charlie Swan was a decent man of 6 feet he had brown almost black hair, eyes that were as dark as dark chocolate. He was the sheriff of a small town named Forks, which is in Washington and is covered in nature.

Which is how Artemis comes in. Artemis was on a solo hunt when she met Charlie. He was dieing after saving a women who was abused at home. He was shot and Artemis had finally found a man who wasn't a pig.

She against all odds fell for him after she saved him. She never had sex with him but she fell so deeply in love with him that she used her domains to create a child. She carried the child to term and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

Charlie fell in love with the girl as soon as Artemis gave birth. In her honor they named the child Allison Luna Swan.

When the gods found out Artemis was pregnant they were angry that she broke her oath but also happy that she finally got to experience what it was like to be a mother.

When she stated that she was still a virgin everyone cooled down and welcomed the first daughter of Artemis into the world.

When the baby was born the moon was full and it was so bright that people had to look away from it. That's how happy Artemis was.

She knew that she could only see her daughter every few months as she had not taken the oath when the other gods did because they thought she'd never have a child.

Renee was really surprised when on her next visit to see her now ex-husband to allow him to see his daughter when she walked into the house she saw baby toys and clothes and assumed they were for Bella until she saw the man himself feeding another baby.

This baby was strange. She had tanned skin but it was also to pale to be called native American or Hispanic. She had the strangest and most beautiful eyes she had ever seen on a baby. They were like silver pools. The same color as the moon but brighter and full of life.

"Who's this Charlie?" Renee had asked. "My second daughter." Charlie answered. Renee was really shocked that he had another child. This baby was 2 years younger than Bella and was born late 1990 on December 31st at approximately 11:59.

Over the next few years Artemis visited her daughter once every month. Artemis also introduced Allison to the hunt when she was 5 and the hunters took in there lady's daughter with shock and awe.

They introduced Allison to the bow and arrows and that's when Allison fell in love with Archery. She was better than any Apollo child by far and any hunter. Her powers are heightened due to being the first born child of Artemis.

When Allison came into her powers most of the gods were shocked. Allison being the first born child of Artemis got most of her powers.

She has the power over moonlight. The moon gives her a boost in her powers makes her stronger, faster, have better senses than any other demigod due to her mother being the goddess of the hunt.

She has the powers to use the moon light to heal people but she's not as proficient as the Apollo children are since their father is the god of medicine.

She also has powers over wild animals, vegetation, and child birth she can also control diseases and cure them. She uses the moon light that shoots out of her hands like rays to fight just like an Apollo child would with sun rays.

These powers made her an exceptional demigod. Charlie raised his daughter very well. Bella came to visit over the summers to get to know her younger sister.

They were as close as normal sisters and they could get along without fighting to much. Bella had an awkward aura and Allison had a laid back/archer aura.

The two were able to get along despite having different mother's which Charlie was surprised by. He thought his daughters would despise each other and we're glad they could get along.

Allison's time with her mother continued on. Artemis would show Allison how to use her powers, how to hunt monsters instead of them hunting her.

She taught her daughter the way she'd treat a new hunter. She put 100 pound weights on each of her limbs. Then she had her run for hours on end.

By the time she was 9 she was able to keep up with the hunters without breaking a sweat and people at her elementary school were in complete shock at how fast she was.

She had to tone it down because she could go a good hundred miles an hour and even faster when she was under the moon's light.

Artemis also taught her daughter how to shoot multiple arrows at once and how to use hunting knives. Allison liked Chinese ring daggers the best and asked her mother to teach her how to use them.

Artemis was surprised at the proficiency of her daughter with a bow and arrow. She was almost on par with her in archery and that was awesome to Artemis. She knew her daughter could take care of herself.

This was something that Artemis was happy of. She also taught her daughter her hate of men who were pigs. She taught Allison how to release her demigod aura which would make people cower away from her.

She taught her how to notice who was a good man and who was a man like Charlie and a bad man was. She raised her daughter to be cautious of who she hangs out with.

Her mother is very protective and she found out recently that she's partially immortal due to being her mother's first child and apparently her mother gave her partial immortality when she was a baby.

She won't stop ageing until she turns 16 years old so she'll grow like a normal child but once she hits 16 she'll stop ageing and be partially immortal until she does in battle.