25

Allison was seen twisting her ring that sat on her right ring finger that Leah got her recently. Leah got her this ring as a symbol of their bond with each other. It also claimed Allison as Leah's as well.

Wolves were possessive of what was there's.

Patrol rates doubled and the wolves got ready to go to the clearing they agreed to go with to meet with the Cullen's. It was in the neutral zone of both the Quilete territory and the Cullen's territory.

Rosalie and Emmett were seen waiting in the clearing as Jasper egged Emmett on.

Emmett playfully fought with Jasper, throwing each other around. Taunting each other on. Edward pulled into the clearing with his silver Volvo and opened Bella's door for her.

He seemed to notice the new bracelet on her hand that Bella was messing with and gave it a curious look. Bella seemed to notice that look and decided to explain the bracelet so that Edward didn't get the wrong ideas.

"It's a graduation present." Bella said, she didn't need to explain who it was from. He could already guess that. The two walked towards the rest of the Cullen's just as Emmett was thrown back again.

"Come on." Emmett complained. There was the sound of twigs snapping and the Cullen's all sped to their spots by their respective mate waiting for the wolves to appear.

Edward's eyes widened as he heard more than 5 thoughts enter his head. "They've been holding out on us." Edward said, much to the confusion of his family and girlfriend.

Out of the woods finally being seen for the first time was 11 wolves. Double the size of what they first thought there was.

The Cullen's tried not to show their fear at the wolves. Though Rosalie and Emmett weren't really scared of them. Not when the silver wolf was looking at them.

They just knew it was Allison's wolf form. She seemed to be in the lead which was a shock to the Cullen's. Sam was standing right beside her, like they were equals.

Jacob was only a step behind them. Obviously he was a beta. Bella recognized Jacob first, then she recognized her sister's wolf as well.

Carlisle stepped forwards starting a conversation that Allison wasn't listening to. She was more focused on listening to another voice inside of her head that she recognized as her uncle's

Allison, she's in danger. The only person who she could think to be in danger would be her other soul bonded or her mother. If it was her mother she didn't know what she would do.

She's in danger! Was repeating over and over in Allison's head. Allison ignored her pack mates as they smelled each Cullen once the demonstration was over. She already knew what each one smelled like.

Though the wolves took longer to smell Rosalie and Emmett. Before Carlisle could start to speak again Allison heard a new voice in her head.

Help. Me. The voice of her mother. Allison's head whipped towards the East and she whined.

Rosalie and Emmett plus the other Cullen's looked towards Allison as well. The wolves started to head towards their alpha before Allison howled as she ran towards the East faster than anyone could react.

"What's going on?" Bella asked timidly. Worried for her sister. "I don't know." Edward muttered towards his girlfriend.

Leah looked in the direction her soul bonded ran off to. "Al, what's wrong?" Leah called out to her soul bonded over the telepathic link.

"My mom, she's in danger." Allison replied back in obvious worry. Leah grew worried before she to ran off.

"Where's she going?" Edward asked Sam. Sam seemed to be looking at Edward and Edward nodded hearing his thoughts.

"From what Sam could hear of Leah's thoughts since Allison was blocking him, Allison's mother is in danger and Leah went to make sure she didn't get into to much trouble. They should be back before the new borns attack." Edward said.

Rosalie and Emmett sighed. They were worried for their third mate. They wanted to make sure she was okay and they also wanted to be the ones to comfort their mate. Though the other wolf seemed to be doing it well enough. It seemed as if the odds weren't in their favor. Curse those dam(get it?) Fates.

The thought sorta irritated the two vegetarian (read as bunny munching) vampires.

All they could do was wait. Wait for their mate to acknowledge them, wait for their mate to talk to them, wait for their mate to be comfortable with them. Love is a waiting game that they were willing to play.

Even if they had to play the long game. For their mate, they'd do anything.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Allison ran and ran until she got this gut feeling. She took off in the direction her gut was pulling her to and was surprised when she ended up in New Orleans.

Why would her mother be in New Orleans? It didn't make any sense to Allison.

She ran in wolf form until she reached the end of the woods and phased back into her human form. She threw on some shorts, a tank top, and her leather jacket she had tied to her leg.

When she finished getting dressed she ran down the streets of New Orleans hoping that she got to her mother in time.

What she didn't expect was for an old woman to be holding her mother captive. The name of the ugly wench was Esther.

Allison instantly hated her. She was super surprised when she saw Rebekah and her siblings all surrounding the woman with another woman who had tan skin, was a brunette, and had hazel green eyes.

They were all trying to fight this woman but she seemed to have some off brand Hecate magic. Not as strong as the demigods of Hecate but, pretty close for a mortal.

Allison ripped the doors off of their hinges as she barged into the room with a murderous look on her face.

"Who the hell do you think you are kidnapping my mother?" Allison managed to snarl out.

"My name is Esther Mikaelson and your bitch of a mother is going to help me fix a mistake I made a thousand years ago by making my children mortal so that I can kill them." Esther said.

Allison saw red. Not only was this bitch trying to use her mother but she was also trying to kill one of her soul bonded and her soul bonded's family. That was not going to happen.

Allison would not let that happen.