Chapter 9

Allison's pov

Allison was sure the Cullen's weren't looking her way she looked at Lydia. "Add super human speed and strength to the list." Lydia nodded her head into my chest.

"Let's go home. I'm sure dad will tell us if she's okay. We don't want to over crowd her." With that we drove towards my house and eventually Charlie and Bella came home. All she had was a few bruises but she was completely fine.

Lydia was laying between my legs as we spread out on my bed reading over different supernatural books when I finally found it in an old Quileute book of mine.

"The Legends of the Cold Ones." I read aloud in Russian. Lydia turned to me. "What's it about?" Lydia asked in French. "It says monsters that are dead and suck your blood. Like empousai so basically they're vampires."
Allison

"Do you think they're vampires?" Lydia asked in Ancient Greek. "I think so. It would make a bunch of sense if they were." Allison replied to Lydia.

"Let's go to bed. We have an early morning field trip to the college to see the greenhouse." Allison said.

The next morning I woke up to a face in my chest. I look down to see Lydia's face in my chest and our legs intertwined together.

 I look down to see Lydia's face in my chest and our legs intertwined together

This was a normal occurance to the daughter of Aphrodite and Artemis. No one at camp ever batted an eyelash when Lydia was seen walking out of the Artemis cabin holding hands with Allison.

Allison's wolf who Lydia affectionately named Lupe which means valley wolf saw Lydia as pack which meant any harm that comes to Lydia Lupe will lash out at.

When the two girls woke up they quickly got dressed after taking turns inside of the shower. They brushed their teeth after eating breakfast which Allison made.

It was some eggs, toast, and bacon. Then they left toward school. The older kids left on a field trip which meant most of the classes were empty and the voices echoed more.

It wasn't until during lunch that those who went on the field trip came back from the gardens.

The day went by quickly after that. Most people still gossiping about Bella and the accident.

It was the next day when something interesting finally happened.

It was during lunch and Allison and Lydia were listening to all of the chatter when something peaked their interest.

It was happening at Bella's table no surprise there really. "La push baby, La Push." Eric said to Bella as soon as she got to the table.

"What's La Push?" Bella asked confused. "It's a beach on the reservation." Mike says. "So are you down?" Eric asks. "Sure if you stop talking like that." Bella answered.

Mike and Eric celebrated. Bella then goes to the salad bar intending to make her lunch when she drops her apple. The apple bounces off of a shoe and is caught by Edward.

He sets the apple down on Bella's tray and then looks at her. Allison and Lydia tune out that conversation not wanting to hear Allison's sister try and flirt.

When the day was over everyone went home and then on the weekend Allison and Lydia got up early.

They had decided to go to the beach early so that they could say they were there first and not the few students who decided to also go to the beach.

When they got there it was only 8 in the morning and they got a blanket and laid it down on the ground. Allison was only wearing a silver bikini top and some black mid thigh length shorts.

Lydia was wearing her red bikini but she had on a t-shirt on over it and she was also wearing black mid thigh length shorts.

When you think about it the wind that was blowing was really cold. That didn't matter to Allison though as she radiated heat.

Lydia quickly got snuggled in between Allison's legs laying her body into Allison's, and visibly sighed in relief as she wasn't cold anymore.

It wasn't until around 10 or maybe 11 they weren't really keeping track of the time, when Jessica and her little gang got to the beach.

Bella's pov

When the group and I got to the beach, Eric pointed to two girls already on the beach. "Is that your sister?" Angela asked. I looked towards the two girls and I saw the unmistakable silver eyes.

"Yeah." I reply. Then someone, I think it was Mike pointed something else out. "Is your sister not cold?" Mike asked.

I looked back at my sister and saw she was barely wearing any clothes on this cold day. "She could get sick." I say worried.

I was about to walk over to her when a group of boys start heading over. Jacob in the lead. He had two other boys behind him.

"Bella!" Jacob shouted. I looked at him and smile a bit. "Are you stalking me?" I asked. "No, you're on my beach remember." Jacob replies cheekily.

"Guys, this is Jacob, Jacob this is Jessica, Lauren, Ben, Angela, Eric, and Mike." I point out each individual.

"This is Embry and Quil." Jacob introduced the two boys with him. "Is that Allison and Lydia?" Jacob asked pointing towards my sister.

Everyone turned towards Allison and Lydia. The two girls had stood up and they both had started walking towards the water.

They don't even have wet suits. I saw that both of them had surf boards and we watch as the two start surfing like they're pro surfers.

I watch as they do several tricks on their boards before coming in after 30 minutes of us watching them.

3rd pov

Allison and Lydia came in from the surf and walked over towards their towels.

They quickly dry off and then Lydia immediately had her arm around Allison's waist. They look over and see Allison's sister.

"Let's go talk to them." Lydia says. Allison nodded putting her arm around Lydia's shoulder.

They walk over to Bella and her friends. "Hey Bells." Allison says in greeting. "Allison aren't you cold?" Bella asked.

"No not really." Allison said. Bella touched her sister and found she was perfectly warm. "You're warm." Bella stated.

A few hours later Bella had left with Jacob because his friend Embry had said the Cullen's weren't allowed on this land.

This had peaked Bella's interest so she flirted with Jacob and then he went off with her down the beach. Allison can hear the two talking about the Quileute legends.

Allison is one of those wolves but she's not Quileute. Her mother is great friends with Lupa the Roman goddess of wolves and other things.

Lupa is also Allison's godmother which allowed Lupa to bless Allison with the power of wolves. Allison's wolf is an alpha and she can be the alpha of any pack she chooses.

The day at the beach ended with a curious Bella, some questioning glances from everyone at Allison and Lydia for not wearing clothes fit for the weather, and a bomb fire.