Chapter 15

Bella silently watched as her sister and Allison came back home and were soaking wet with rain but, they didn't seem to have a care in the world.

"I'll go start a warm bath for you, yeah?" Allison said as she rubbed Lydia's shoulders.

Lydia hummed in content as she leant into Allison. Allison kissed Lydia on the side of the head and then went upstairs and Bella heard the bath running. Apparently Charlie had put a bathroom in Allison's room when Allison was 13. It helped that a girl had her own privacy and Allison lived with him full time, at least to Bella's knowledge she did.

There were pictures of Charlie, Allison, and a strange woman who was pale yet tan at the same time with Auburn hair and the same silver eyes that Allison had. She also had the same muscular yet lean build Allison had as well.

Bella assumed that it was Allison's mom. Though Bella didn't know for sure. Actually Bella didn't know her younger sister that well anymore. She couldn't remember the last time they both sat down and caught up.

Bella stopped listening in on Allison's and Lydia's conversation when a knock on the window startled her out of her thoughts. It was Jacob.

She listened to him as he told her to remember the legends. He basically pleaded with her to remember them.

Bella thought all night about it. When she finally found the answer she ran to Allison's room to confirm her theories. When she opened the door without knocking she expected to see a passed out Lydia laying on top of Allison like normal but, all she saw was a perfectly made bed, a speckless room as everything was in its rightful place.

Bella pouted and got into her rusted orange truck and drove towards Jacob's house. She'd probably find her sister there anyways.

When she got there she didn't see anyone around at all. So she knocked on the door. "Hello?" Billy said as he answered the door only to see Bella there. "Is Jake in?" Bella asked. Billy's face hardened a bit.

"He's busy." Billy said. Bella pushed passed Billy and walked towards Jacob's room. "I'm sorry but, I need to see him." Bella said as she opened the door to see Jacob laying on the bed in an uncomfortable looking position.

His bed was too small for his new growth spurt and so his legs were handing off the bed.

He looked the most peaceful that Bella had seen him since he joined Sam's gang. Almost like the old Jacob who had gotten insanely more beautiful than when he had longer hair.

Though he wasn't as attractive as her Edward of course. Bella looked outside of the window to see Sam and his gang which included her little just turned 16 year old sister Allison and Lydia. They were barely even wearing other for god's sake.

They were both clad in tank tops and thigh length shorts. Bella's face contorted in anger as she walked outside and stormed up towards Sam.

"What did you do!" Bella yelled and she shoved Sam's shirtless chest. "What did you do to him? He didn't want this." Bella yelled. "Hey!" Jared yelled. "Easy." Sam told Paul and Allison both who stepped up to his aid. No one disrespected the alpha. Allison had great respect for Sam as her co-alpha and didn't like that her older sister had shoved him blatantly disrespecting the alpha.

Allison's wolf saw this as a physical attack on the pack and she didn't want to take it sitting down. Especially since it was her sister. That made her anger 10× worse. "What did we do? What did he do, what did he tell you?" Paul asked stepping forward with an angered look on his face.

"Both of you calm down." Sam ordered.

"Nothing, He tells me nothing, because he's scared of you." Bella yelled. Paul and Jared laugh. Jacob was anything but, scared of them. He was more scared of Allison as girls were scary. Especially if they were stronger than him.

Bella punched Paul in the face and Paul stepped back shaking. Allison's eyes widened when she saw this. She started shaking as well. Paul and her had grown close.

After his initial flirting with Lydia and the small fights here and there both of them were good friends.

Paul wasn't just a friend though. The pack has become her siblings. Sam looked at his co-alpha and his third in command.

"To late now." Jared said. "Bella, get back." Sam ordered. "Paul, calm down now." Sam used his alpha voice but, Paul was to lost in his anger and started growling.

Bella backed up a bit at his demonic growling as Paul finally gave in and his dark grey wolf came out.

Bella's eyes widened as she turned and ran. Jacob came out hearing the commotion and saw what happened before he jumped the railing and ran towards Bella. "Bella!" Jacob said. "Run, Jake run!" Bella yell as she fell. Jacob jumped over her and shifted mid air.

A tearing sounded through the space where Jacob jumped as ripped clothes fell to the ground. In Jacob's place was the russet brown wolf that Bella had seen in the meadow that her and Edward shared.

The russet wolf growled at the dark grey wolf as they attacked each other.

"Jared, Embry, Lydia! Take Bella to Emily's. Allison let's go." Allison looked at Bella for a second. A cold expression on her face from the way she had punched Paul earlier.

Allison let go of Lydia's waist earning a strangled wine from the strawberry blond as Allison and Sam jogged to the path where the two fighting wolves had destroyed.

"Guess the wolf's out of the bag." Embry tried to lighten the mood by joking. Lydia grumbled as she walked past Bella sending the brown haired girl a glare that could rival Rosalie's.

Bella gulped upon seeing it as she was hoisted up by Embry and led to her truck. Jared helped Lydia into the back of the truck as they drove to Emily's.

The house was made out of wood and was a simple two stories. When the boys and Lydia got out they immediately started walking towards the house letting out calls to let Emily(?) Bella didn't really know who that was... Know that they were there. Or at least that's what Bella thought they were doing.

"Hey, I think we should go back and see if Jacob's okay." Bella said from where she was still in the truck with the window rolled down.

The three laughed as if the very idea was outrageous. "I hope Paul sinks some teeth in him, serves him right." Jared said. Lydia nodded at Jared's words obviously agreeing with him.

"Yeah, Jacob had no right to go around alpha's orders. He broke the tribal laws by doing so. Just because he's the grandson of the last chief doesn't mean he has the right to tell a mortal about the supernatural." Lydia grumbled obviously angered that Bella now knew the secret.

"No way, Jacob's a natural, did you see him phase on the fly? I've got a five that says Paul doesn't touch him." Embry said. Bella looked appalled that they would bet on something like that as she got out of the car.

"Come on in Bella, we don't bite." Embry said to Bella. Jared scoffed as he heard this. "Speak for yourself." Jared said as he walked with Lydia towards the house and up the stairs.

"Oh and hey about Emily, Sam's fiance, don't stare it bugs Sam." Embry warned Bella before walking into the house along with Jared and Lydia. "Why would I stare?" Bella asked but, bry ignored her.