Chapter 4

Allison's pov

The year of my fourth year at camp half-blood was not very eventful. I spent some time recovering from my bear fatal hit but I made a full recovery after a month of bed rest plus some nectar and ambrosia.

I spent most of the year mourning my older sister Zoe though. I even got a tattoo for her in her honor on my back.

It was her last words. Below it I had gotten a piece of her handwriting and asked the tattoo artist who was a demigod son of Athena print the words in her handwriting.

 Below it I had gotten a piece of her handwriting and asked the tattoo artist who was a demigod son of Athena print the words in her handwriting

I miss her so much it hurts sometimes. Eventually I had to get up and live like I got the chance to do so. I hurried up and did my activities.

The fourth summer came quickly and I started to do what I usually do. Wait for a quest. A quest did come to explore the labyrinth.

Percy along with Annabeth, myself, and Lydia plus Tyson and Grover decided to explore it.

We were down there for what felt like years but was only a couple of days before something big happened. Percy and I blew up Hephaestus' forge so that we could kill all the monsters and we ended up on Ogygia an island that housed Calypso.

Calypso fell in love straight away with Percy and developed a simple crush on Allison. She wanted physical affection which she hasn't had in a long time. We spent a week on the island which only felt like a few hours due to the time spell on the island.

We quickly built a raft to get off the island whilst promising to free Calypso if we could. Well I promised I would if I could but Percy literally promised he would do it.

He's a seaweed brain. We walked in on our own funerals which was really awkward especially when even the gods were there and we just strolled in like we owned the place. Percy was an idiot and asked "who died?" I hit him across the head before we were tackled.

Mom cried into my shoulder clutching onto me like I was a teddy bear as did Lydia and Scott.

We were then bombarded with questions by everyone before we went down into the labyrinth this time with Rachel Elizabeth Dare who was a clear sighted mortal. She lead us with yarn to Dedalus who had posed as our activities director.

We used a hellhound Mrs. O'Leary to tear apart monsters and then we had to escape the labyrinth and go to the surface where a big battle happened at Camp Half-blood.

We quickly joined the battle and Rachel threw her brush at a giant which allowed Percy and I to tag team and kill it.

After the fight we held shrines for those who died in service of the gods and I saw some gods she'd tears when their children's names were called.

We each got a bead that summer as well but with a labyrinth design for those who went into the labyrinth.

That year I ended up breaking up with Scott. We were just not working as well as we'd like to. Plus we ended on great terms and stayed friends. I ended up starting to date Isaac.