Chapter 19

Over the next week Allison wasn't allowed to do much, since she still felt pain whenever she breathed to roughly. So she was benched until her insides healed just as her outside body had.

So for a week the whole pack coddled her. She was normally found snuggling with Lydia on the couch watching movies or in the lap of Leah when at dinner or when the pack was catching Allison up on everything she missed.

Lydia's a brought home Allison's homework that she had missed and told the teachers that she was very sick.

So Allison completed all of her homework and sent it back with Lydia who hardly spent any time away from Allison and Leah.

That being said once she was completely healed she was allowed to go on patrols again. The pack also allowed her to go back to school.

When Allison walked back into school on Monday morning with Lydia under her arm, people asked her questions, some popular ones were was she okay, where was she, why hadn't she been in school recently.

Allison didn't answer their questions as she was too busy soaking up the physical affection that Lydia was giving her.

During lunch which is one of the only times she sees that Cullen's throughout the day she sat at her and Lydia's usual table while Lydia went to go get them both lunch.

She felt three pairs of eyes on her as she turned to look at them with her silver piercing eyes.

The two Cullen's and the single Hale looked away when Lydia sent them a quick death glare. Lydia had been trying to get the Cullen's to give up there r curiosity over Allison for awhile.

Then again, her missing for over a month of school, while Lydia went to school didn't help their curiosity as to where she was.

While at lunch though Allison laid down across two chairs. Her head in Lydia's lap, her torso in another chair and then her feet in the last chair.

Lydia sat in her chair feeding Allison green grapes. All of Forks High School were wondering if they were together and seeing them like this made them even more curious.

Sometimes people would just stare at them outright. Others would try to be more discreet about it. The only one in this school that Allison and Lydia could stand would have to be Angela.

Angela is nice, sweet, insecure, but overall she's polite. She knows when not to get into someone's business and overstep boundaries.

This is why whenever one of the two soul bonded pass Angela in the hallways they pause to talk to her or nod their heads at her with a small smile.

Everyone in school had a field day with this information after the first few days of Allison returning to school.

It was a miracle that the poor girl hadn't died of over socialization. Actually it was really funny when Allison and Lydia invited Angela over to hang out. It was just an average day, Allison had been back to school for 3 weeks when it happened.

Allison and Lydia had been sitting in AP World History when the bell rang. The two girls walked outside of their class to see a few jocks circling around Angela.

They were asking her out since she had broke up with Ben a few days ago and they wanted to date her.

Allison couldn't tell if this was a joke or not and didn't want the girl she had come to see as a true friend to get her feelings hurt by some jocks who could be messing with her.

So Allison and Lydia stepped in. When Allison stood in front of Angela she looked at the group of jocks with the deadliest glare that anyone has every seen from the usually calm girl.

Angela sent the two a thankful smile as she went to walk away. "Hey, wait Angela, would you like to come over and hang out later?" Allison found herself asking before she even realized she had opened her mouth.

Angela's eyes had widened and so did everyone else's within hearing range of the three girls. "Um, yeah, that would be nice." Angela said shyly.

Lydia gave the shy girl an encouraging smile before she grabbed Allison's hand and the two girls walked away.

It flew through the school like wildfire that Angela was going over to hang out with the two recluses that only ever talked to her and no one else. Jessica was a bit jealous but, she was happy her friend would get to hang out with new people besides her and their friend group.

Maybe she wouldn't be so shy anymore if she spent a few hours hanging out with the two mysterious girls.

So after school Allison held her car door open for both Angela, who sat in the back seat, and Lydia, who sat in her usual seat, before she closed the door and rounded the car before getting into her own seat and starting the car.

Allison drove towards the reservation without any trouble. She made sure to go the speed limit because Angela was a human who could get seriously hurt.

When they got to Emily's the two girls who were in the pack let out their call signs to let the pack know they were back.

The only people that should be in the house right now are Sam and Emily. The other's should be back in 20 minutes as their school gets out a bit later than Forks High School.

Angela awkwardly followed after the two girls who held the door open for her and when she smelt the heavenly smell that was muffins she relaxed a bit.

"Sam! Emily! We're back, and we brought a friend." Lydia called out, she was completely relaxed instead of the usual blank face or glare that she had when she was at school, she had a smile on and her posture was more relaxed.

Allison was the same way. Her posture wasn't straight like it always was when she was at school, her posture was more relaxed and she was slouching.

Emily came out first and smiled at Angela. "Ah, you must be Angela, the girls talk about you all the time. It's nice to meet you. Would you like a muffin?" Emily said/asked.

Angela shyly smiled before she nodded. "Hi, I'm Angela, it's nice to meet you Emily, and yes, I would love a muffin." Angela said to Emily.

Emily smiled before bringing out a tray of muffins which all three girls took one from the tray before they sat on the couch talking and doing their homework.

That was until they heard multiple calls from outside and Allison smiled as she smelt her soul bonded enter with the rest of the pack.

The boys walked in with Leah and Allison decided that it was time to introduce them to Angela.

"Angela this is the boys. The stoic one is Paul, the boy next to him is Jared, the one in the middle is Jacob I'm sure you've met him, the boy next to Jacob is Quil I think you met him when you guys went to La Push beach, the only girl in the group is Leah, she said this name the most loving out of all the other names and Angela took notice, the youngest looking one is Seth, Leah's brother, and last but not least we have Embry." Angela smiled at all of them but, when she locked eyes with Embry his posture went from rigid to relaxed and his eyes glazed over as if he was in some sort of trance.