19

I kind of went on an extremely short hiatus that barely qualifies as hiatus but yannoe. But I'm back. Back again. Shady's back. Sorry, anyway, thank you for reading and commenting etc., I'm *currently* up to 3.4k reads and 158 votes *pops party popper*. THANK YOU//GALLY4PREZ

 When 'later' comes, you find yourself giggling against Gally's lips while he presses you against one of the hut walls, the door barricaded. You wind your good arm around his neck and manage to keep the broken one out of the way, giving room for Gally's hands to snake around your waist, a low humming groan escaping his mouth and vibrating in his throat as he kisses you.

 His fingers are tracing your trouser waistband, brushing against your tummy, and you whine hopefully against his lips. He chuckles smugly when he pulls away, leaving your mouth swollen and damp. "Why can't I resist you?" he sighs, still smirking, and he pulls at your trousers, removing them and revealing you. While he takes his own off, you bite your lip and look around the walls of the hut, the slim cracks letting in thin bars of sunlight.

 As Gally sits you on the edge of a table, close to the edge so your bodies are pressed close together, you whisper, "What if someone sees us? Everyone's around." You can't help your shiver of excitement at your words though, biting your lip hard enough to draw blood.

 Gally's hands run over your hips, the calloused flesh of his palms making you twitch. He grins, slow and filthy beneath you and squeezes at your hips gently before his hands wander to your backside.

 "Then they'll see that you're all mine. They'll see how good I can fuck you." He pushes his hips forwards, his member almost completely inside you as he moves slowly, your nails biting his arms, and you wriggle in anticipation, your heart thrumming. He leans his face close to yours again, lips barely touching yours, his eyes hypnotising as he chuckles darkly again. "Do you know what? I want them to see us."

 Your breathing halts when he suddenly pushes right into you, filling you completely, and your hand grips him harder. Your other hands tightens on your thigh, desperate to clutch him but the cast is too bulky and in the way; you couldn't even get your shirt off for it. You regret it as you start to sweat again already but you no longer care when his hands are pushing your knees further apart, spreading your legs almost painfully, pushing you back gently so you're laying down on the table.

 His hips never cease movement, still pumping his erection inside you at a considerable pace. Though you quickly become a writhing weak mess on the tabletop, he keeps staring down at you with complacent eyes, making you moan louder.

 He bends down slightly, his hands leaving the tops of your thighs and finding the top of the table either side of your waist, and waits for your attention. You look at his eyes, breathing hard, still barely able to catch your breath from the satisfaction between your legs.

 "Remember all those months ago when I fucked you on a table just like this?" he says slightly breathlessly, his voice edging towards taunting. You almost choke on your groan when one of his hands decides to stimulate your clit, massaging firmly in small figures of eight; your nails scrape over the wood beneath you. "I remember. You were screaming my name so loud, you dirty fucking girl. I'm surprised no one heard you."

 "Gally, please..." you let out tightly, and while his fingers on your clit quicken, his thrusts seem to reach deeper. His hips meet your body, jolting you, and the over load of sensations is too much. You have to clap a hand to your mouth to stop the scream of pleasure when he lifts your shirt and takes your nipple into his mouth, sucking on it softly, letting his tongue roll over.

 Once he is satisfied that he has left you aching to release, he pulls out and runs a hand over your body, running over the sweat dripping on your skin before he lines himself up to your entrance before slamming into you with such force you can't fight the strangled cry that leaves your throat and practically echoes in the hut. It only takes four more violent thrusts and a quick rub of his fingers before your peak hits you like a ton of bricks, your throat sore as you scream his name, panting when it seems to never end. Gally follows soon after as your inner muscles spasm around his member and he grunts your name, fingernails embedded in your skin.

 He helps pull you up and you flop against his body, exhausted and ecstatic, your arms looped lazily around his firm torso while his head lays on top of your head, dropping a kiss on your scalp.

 "Better than the first time I had you on the table?" he questions lightly, the smile evident in his voice.

Oh, I do love a good smut. Yippee yahay. They need another sex-zone, in all fairness. Next it will be on the lookout probably *lightbulb*.

It is likely I will do that, to be honest.