45

Hey, so I'm going to write a wee bit now; thank you to those people that put supportive comments on my temporary message; I just can't think of another NEW story to write at all. The ideas I have for a new one won't come quick enough. And this story is sort of stop-start because I'm just kind of all over the place with it at the moment.

You bask in the familiar feeling of Gally's hands inching slowly across your bare skin, taking his time to let his fingers run over every part of you, your arms coiling around his body and gripping him close, pulling him as close as possible to your body.

His mouth kisses your neck sloppily and you sigh contentedly, shivering when he hums against your sweet spot. "I could spend every day on every part of you," he murmurs. You smile to yourself almost smugly as his lips travel lower, over your shoulders, collarbone, chest, paying particular attention to your exposed breasts. You bite back a moan and Gally catches this, staring up at you while his tongue works.

"Don't hold back anything, y/n," he commands, though his eyes are warm and his voice has a softer tint to it. "I want to hear every sound I can make you do."

You shut your eyes and let him keep going lower, his fingers gently tickling your sides so you giggle and squirm, batting him away. When he manages to reach between your legs, after his achey, slow journey over your body, he props himself up on his elbows and watches you, his fingers lazily circling over your clit.

"This," he says seriously, alternating between firm presses and soft skims. "This is mine. All of this," His eyes wander over your body, then back up to your eyes. "is mine. No one elses ever. I am never letting anything like what happened yesterday happen again."

His voice, laced thickly with authority, makes you squirm again, though more with a frantic impatience. He smirks smugly and dips his fingers into you; his name is hissed through your teeth and he grins down at you almost selfishly, drinking in the sound of his name from your lips. His fingers coil inside you and your hand grabs his wrist, tightening around it desperately.

"This is how it should be," Gally continues, leaning forwards on his elbows more comfortably, tilting his head at you. "Me being the one making you feel good. Just fucking me. Nobody else."

You tighten your hand on his wrist and plead, "Please fuck me now, please, Gally."

Gally smirks again and takes his fingers out of you, much to your disappointment, and leans back to remove his clothes. Your eyes rake over the tanned, scarred skin and the twitching muscles that jump in his arms and stomach, the sight of his semi-hard member making you smile breathlessly.

His hand works on himself quickly while he presses himself down against your body, one hand beside your head, and he kisses you, softly at first but then biting your lip firmly, as if to mark you. He presses one final kiss to your nose and positions himself at your entrance, running the tip over your soaked folds a few times before he pushes into you deliciously slow, groaning your name with eyes squeezed shut.

His hands plant either side of your head and he looks down at you, biting his own lip and breathing heavy as he begins to thrust quickly yet deep. You pant and moan wordlessly, watching him look down at you with a severity that you can only read as dominating.

"You're mine," he grunts - two unforgetable words you have heard time and time again, branded on your brain and often flashing in your thoughts. Your hands stroke down his chest and over his stomach, making him twitch and flex beneath you - and inside you. "I never want another guy touching you ever again."

You shake your head. "They won't."

"It'd better not," Gally growls, snapping his hips sharply so he hits your inner walls painfully. "Do you know what's going to happen if anyone else even tries to touch you?"

He leans his head in close and slows his hips down, keeping each stroke deep and pleasureable, his teeth grazing your ear. "I'm going to keep fucking you. I'm going to make sure you won't have anybody else. I'm going to keep making you scream my name so everybody can hear you."

"Gally." Your eyes clench shut and you moan breathily, gripping at his back and scraping your nails down without quite meaning to. He hisses and picks up the pace, his hips ruthless against your body and your will, until eventually you lose it and see stars, his name literally screamed from the back of your throat until you gasp for breath, the orgasm seeming to never end.

He keeps going, unfinished, and you take his face in your hands, pulling him down to kiss his lips over and over, feeling them move on yours - saying your name. When he releases, he groans into your shoulder, pulling his arms around your body and almost scooping you up against him, holding you tight as if he couldn't bear to let you go. And you know, both literally and metaphorically, that he never will.

Wow, that was SO long. Not.

When it comes to a newer story, I don't know whether to go to the preferences/imagines route (most likely) or just plain oneshots (yes, particularly smut because yay smut), or just plain something else. I keep harping on, sorry.

OH, AND I FINALLY GOT THE DAMN BOOK. THE FIRST ONE. THANK GOD.