002 | a bullet for a kiss

As the night is getting deeper, the event got more exciting. Most of the boys enjoyed so far, but some just can't stop thinking about the elimination that is about to happen after the prom night ends.

"You good?" Hyunsuk asks Yoshinori as he sat on the chair next to the latter.

Yoshinori shrugged his shoulders, unsure on what to respond. It made Hyunsuk to let out a chuckle before his eyes landed on the girl who is seated on Yoshinori's right.

"Someone is looking stunning tonight, huh?" Hyunsuk grinned, interrupting Yunhee from staring on nothing.

"You too, Choi Hyunsuk," the girl smiled as her eyes landed on Hyunsuk.

Just then Hyunsuk finally realized that Yoshinori and Yunhee are seated beside each other. A playful smile then played on his lips, earning a disgusted look from Yoshi.

"Stop thinking nonsense," the Japanese boy told Hyunsuk. "Jihoon told me to find a date, so I did," he added.

Upon hearing what Yoshinori said, Yunhee felt a bit disappointed. She thought it was Yoshi's will to ask her as his prom date, but turns out that he was only convinced by Jihoon.

Also, after Hyunsuk heard what Yoshinori said, he nudged the Japanese boy by the side. Yoshi gave the latter a look, confused on why he did that.

"She heard you," Hyunsuk mouthed out, making Yoshinori to finally realize what he just said.

Turning his head to face Yunhee, Yoshi felt guilty for a bit.

"Don't get the wrong idea," he told her. "I did not pick you randomly from these girls in here. I was kind of interested after seeing you scanning on the foods by the table."

Hyunsuk let out a fake cough as he stood up from the chair. "I'll get going now," he told them before he left.

Silence engulfed both Yoshinori and Yunhee after Hyunsuk left. It was really awkward for the both of them since they are only acquaintances.

"Are you sure that you are not convinced by Park Jihoon?"

Yoshi's cold eyes met Yunhee's soft ones. He was staring deeply on her eyes despite the dim light that surrounds the venue.

"Jihoon told me to find a date, so I did," Yoshinori repeated. "He did not said a specific name, so I had the freedom to choose."

Yunhee immediately averted her gaze on Yoshinori. She knew him quite well, but Yoshinori himself only sees her as an acquaintance.

"Okay," Yunhee mouthed out, leaning her back on the chair comfortably. She doesn't want to turn a small thing into a stupid argument.

The event went pretty good as the night went deeper. Everyone was enjoying the prom night, especially when the last dance was announced.

"Crap," Jihoon breathed out as his hands got through his clothes. "Where the hell is my gun?" he whispered before looking around.

There he saw, Terazono Keita, smirking on him from nearby with his one hand tapping on his coat. Jihoon already knew those actions of him.

"What a sneaky ass," Jihoon hissed as he proceeded to find the other boys.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Yoshinori has a hesitant look on his face after the last dance was announced to start. Even though he doesn't want to, he must ask Yunhee to dance with him.

Standing up from the chair where he was seated, Yoshinori let out a sigh before looking at Yunhee whose eyes were already on him.

He held out his hand to her, face remained stoic as he tried to hide the hesitance inside him.

"Jang Yunhee," he softly called out. "May I have this dance?"

With a small smile on her lips, Yunhee took Yoshinori's hand as she also stood up.

"I thought you'd say no," Yoshinori bluntly spoke.

"Oh, you want me to reject you?" Yunhee asked, trying to look and sound serious. "Okay then, I don't want you to be my last dance."

Yunhee was about to pull her hand away from Yoshi's grip, but the boy held it tighter before she could do so.

"Why the hell would you reject your prom date? Geez," said Yoshinori asked he rolled his eyes. He then pulled Yunhee with him until they reached the garden which is outside the venue.

Confused on why she was dragged by the garden, Yunhee gave Yoshinori a look. "Why did you brought me here?" she asked.

Yoshinori then cocked an eyebrow. "Isn't it more romantic to dance under the moonlight?"

Yunhee was taken aback by Yoshi's words. Indeed, it is more romantic for them to dance under the moonlight during the full moon.

As soon as Yoshi heard the slow music playing inside the venue, he guided Yunhee's left hand on his shoulder. Then he gently held her by the waist with his right hand.

It was only the two of them on the garden, no disturbance at all as their bodies move in sync with the slow music. They met each others' eyes for a moment.

Yoshi saw how Yunhee's orbs glimmered as the moonlight hit her face. The way she looked straight into his eyes is making him feel something strange inside him. He then averted his gaze on her.

That's when he caught a glimpse of someone from afar just behind Yunhee.

Letting out a sigh, Yoshinori looked at Yunhee once again. "Let's stop dancing," he told her as he let go of her hand, but his one hand is still on her waist.

"Okay?" Yunhee responded, confused on why Yoshi got tensed up all of a sudden.

"Close your eyes."

"Excuse me?"

"Just close your eyes, Yunhee," he coldly spoke.

"Fine," the girl grumbled before closing her eyes. "But why is your hand still on my waist?" she asked after.

"Cover your ears with both hands," Yoshinori ordered, ignoring Yunhee's question on him.

"You are acting so weird right now," the girl said with her eyes still closed, she then covered her ears with both hands.

Reaching for his gun from inside his coat, Yoshi bit his lower lip. "I deeply apologize for what I am about to do," he whispered, pulling the trigger after.

Yoshinori looked at Yunhee one last time before pulling her closer to him. He then leaned closer to her face before crashing his lips on her own.

While the girl is still distracted by the kiss, Yoshinori took the chance and shot the unknown guy by the head. What a luck for himself and for his gun with the silencer.

Yoshi quickly hid his gun back inside his coat. Just in time when Yunhee pushed him away, breaking the kiss.

"Why would you do that?!" Yunhee almost screamed.

"Because it would make the last dance more romantic?" Yoshinori responded as he shrugged his shoulders.

Yunhee started to hit Yoshi on his chest, making the boy to protect himself using his hands. It was quite a good timing when Jaehyuk came running towards Yoshinori and Yunhee.

"Excuse me," Jaehyuk politely excused, making Yunhee to stop hitting Yoshinori. "I'm sorry, Yunhee. We just need to take Yoshinori since the last dance is already over," he told the girl.

"Oops, bye," Yoshinori mouthed out to Yunhee before him and Jaehyuk left.

"Why the hell did Yoshinori kiss me?" Yunhee softly asked as he watched the two boys walking away from her.