027 | turn back

"What do we have to do with him?" Yedam questioned with his eyes on an unconscious Yoshinori. "I'm not dealing another bullshit with you, Keita."

The latter rolled his eyes at the statement. "Byounggon did ask me to bring Yoshinori here. I just don't know what is his business with him."

Clicking his tongue on the inside of his cheeks, Yedam heaved a sigh. "To be honest, I don't want to be in this shit anymore, Keita. I'm tired of this life."

"We can't quit," Keita spoke. "Do or die─just go with its flow."

Yedam rolled his eyes as he paced back and forth in front of Yoshinori's unconscious self. His conscience is slowly eating him at every little harm that he had done. Just then, Byounggon came with a face showing no emotion.

"I wanted to kill him so bad," the young man mumbled with his gaze down on Yoshinori. "But I wanted to take things slow. I'm thinking of torturing him for the meantime."

Keita and Yedam secretly exchanged looks behind Byounggon. They both knew that it was not the great thing to do because once Yoshinori gets away, they'd be facing death.

"Uhm, maybe it is a little early for that, Gon." Keita tells the latter. "Why don't we have a talk with Yoshi when he wakes up, yeah?"

Turning his back, Byounggon faced the younger boy. "And what are we going to discuss with him, Terazono?"

"Maybe we can make him spill something about them, who knows." Keita stated with a shrug. "Right, Yedam?"

Nodding his head in agreement, Yedam smiled a bit. "Keita has a point. Just give the guy a little time."

"Kids." Mumbled Byounggon as he shook his head lightly and exited the room.

As soon Byounggon exited, Yedam took out his phone and called Yunseo. "Sorry to disturb you. Is Yunhee home?" He spoke as soon as the call was picked up.

"Yeah? And what does it have to do with you? How did you even know that she went out?"

"Because I saw her along the way. Anyways, do you have Hyunsuk's number? Or any of the guys' number will do. I just need to talk to at least one of them."

"I'll send you Hyunsuk's number," said Yunseo. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"That would be all. Thanks, Yunseo."

The call was ended by Yunseo, then Yedam received a text afterwards with Hyunsuk's number as the content. Keita could only watch Yedam's actions since he can't do anything about it.

"Hello? Is this Choi Hyunsuk's phone?"

"Yes─wait, you sound familiar."

"This is Yedam," he tells the latter on the other line. "Yoshinori is here at our place. I know that things have been difficult for all of you, but kindly get him out of here. He would be another loss if he would remain here much longer."

"How did he even get there?" Hyunsuk questions, doubting Yedam's words.

As for Keita, he exited the room. He doesn't want to interfere with Yedam's plan and would find his own way to help the latter. As he was walking down the hallway, he happened to pass by Seunghun.

"Where were you from?" Seunghun asks Keita, in which the younger boy responded with a shrug first.

"Just had a walk on the streets with Yedam."

"Where did you two put Yoshinori?"

Keita's body stiffened at Seunghun's question. 'How did he know? Did Byounggon told him or he saw us?' he questions himself.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

A playful smile formed on Seunghun's lips, making Keita caught off guard. "You know it's bad to spit a lie, Keita. What have you done just now?"

With that, Keita sprinted away from Seunghun. He doesn't know where he's going, but he needs to get away. The boy took out his phone and immediately called Yedam. Lucky him, the latter immediately picked up.

"Where have you gone to?"

"Fucking run, Yedam. Seunghun had a hunch on what we are up to and he caught me off guard. Leave Yoshinori in that room while I lure Seunghun. I'll take Yoshinori out when everything is clear."

Yedam mumbled profanities under his breath as rambling on the other line was heard.

"I fucking apologize for what I've caused just now, Yedam. I'll make it up to you."

"What the fuck are you saying, Keita? Don't do anything stupid that─"

The boy immediately hung up and sprinted much faster until he reached the basement and went to the armory to pick something that he could use to defend himself in case of any attacks.

"Keita? What are you doing?"

For the second time of the day, Keita felt like his heart will about to explode anytime soon. He tried to remain calm with Byounggon's presence behind him.

"Just tryna get some weapons in case of a sudden attack─" he was cut off when someone yelled outside of the building.

"Take out all of your presence, cowards!" Park Jihoon shouted as loud as he can. "Give us Yoshinori alive or we'll explode the whole place and burn them to ashes after!" He finishes.