Morning came, the sunlight peeking through the clouds as it lights up a brand new day. Despite the blue sky, the black smoke that was caused by the burning and explosion of the said building was still covering the area. Firefighters, investigators, police, and reporters already came before the sun even went out.

"No one's getting out there alive." Jihoon says as he watched the burnt dead bodies taken out as soon as they are found.

The rest of the boys watched all the ongoing actions, except for Keita who has been sitting on the ground with his head down. He has been like that after crying and blaming himself that Yoshinori was left inside.

"He should've been alive if I wasn't gullible during that time," Keita mumbled lowly. "I fucked up my own plans, damn it." He started tearing up again and Yedam was quick to comfort the latter.

It was the headline of the news at such early morning. It spread quickly around the city and the people were there to hear the story behind it. It was all around the televisions, radios, and the social media.

"Wait, isn't this the place where Yedam usually takes you?" Yunseo asks his older sister as he pointed out to the television.

Yunhee's eyes glued on the screen as it widened after seeing the whole place burnt in flames at the live broadcast. They both listened to the news to clearly know what exactly  happened.

"What the hell?" Yunseo mouthed out. "Who exploded the place?"

Yunhee's heart began to pound hard against her chest. Maybe the incident was the reason why she hadn't slept after having a short talk with Yoshinori earlier that midnight.

"Yedam is fine, right?" She asks the thin air. "He wasn't in there, right?"

"Actually," Yunseo began. "He called me earlier on the phone after you went to your room after you got home. He asked if I have Hyunsuk's number or any of the boys' number. I just sent Hyunsuk's number to him after that."

"Do they have an elimination that night?" Yunhee asks her brother. "Because I met with Yoshinori earlier and he haven't said anything about it."

Yunseo shrugged his shoulders. "They are not on good terms after Noa was gone. You know the beef and that was the reason why Yoshinori parted ways. Man, I just hope that none of my homies were harmed."

Both of them focused on watching the news again as further details were said. Right then, they caught a glimpse of the boys as the camera was focused still on the burning place.

"Wait," spoke Yunseo. "There they are. Let's see who were there."

Yunhee and Yunseo tried to recognize the faces that were present on the place. After confirming everyone, they looked at each other as they thought of the same person who's presence was absent.

"You gotta be kidding me," Yunseo nervously chuckled as he reviewed the faces once again and even counting this time. "Why the fuck is Yoshinori not there? And why is Keita crying on the ground? All of them look so down."

Yunhee remained silent when she noticed that Yunseo was right. Yoshinori was the only one that is not there and all of them look so down.

"I'm going to call Hyunsuk." Said Yunseo as he grabbed his phone and called the latter. "Hey, Suk. We are watching the live news now and we can clearly see all of you from the camera angle that is broadcasted now on the television. What happened?"

"Terrible," Hyunsuk responded with a shaky voice. "I wanted this to be just a dream and─ 'All bodies that were found were all dead and burnt. None was found on the building alive as of the moment and there is still a fire at the back part of the building. All dead bodies were found near and at the exit of each floor.'"