006 | the former leader

Sitting on the hospital bed, Yoshinori only felt anger as he gripped on his phone tighter. He saw how Yedam and Keita took Hyunsuk, Jaehyuk, and Asahi with them.

"What a shit," the Japanese boy cursed under his breath before removing the medical apparatuses that are connected on his body. "I really hate this place," he breathed out as he got off of the hospital bed.

Slowly, he exited the room and walked through the hallways of the hospital. Seeing no sign of his friends after walking for a couple of minutes, he decided to call one of them.

"Park Jihoon," Yoshinori coldly called out after his call was picked up by Jihoon. "Where are you? Also Junkyu and Mashiho, where are they?"

"Damn it, Yoshi. They have-"

"I know," Yoshinori cuts the latter off. "I called Hyunsuk and it was picked up by one of those bastards."

"Yedam has Hyunsuk's phone," Jihoon spoke from the other line.

"Who are you talking to?" Kim Junkyu's voice whispered through the call.

"It's me, Junkyu," Yoshinori coldly spoke. "I'm here in front of the nursery," he informed the two boys while looking at the babies inside the nursery that are taken care by the nurses.

"Dude, why didn't you told us that you have a child?" Jihoon jokingly asked.

Scoffing at Jihoon's lame joke, Yoshinori rolled his eyes. "Fuck off and get y'all ass here. Don't keep me waiting," he said before ending the call.

Yoshinori's eyes landed on one of the female nurse that is carrying an asleep baby girl on her arms. The said boy could not help but to frown at the sight, remembering how his mother used to do that to his younger sister.

"Fuck, I shouldn't cry here," Yoshi mumbled to himself, looking away from the nursery.

He waited for a few minutes and let out a sigh of relief when his vision found Jihoon and Junkyu walking towards him. Seeing how his friends struggle on making their every move, Yoshinori felt bad.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Junkyu asks the Japanese boy. "Those fractures seem to hurt,"

Yoshinori only shrugged his shoulders. "They don't hurt that much."

"Dude, did you just shrugged your shoulders?!" Jihoon shrieked. "You freaking dislocated your left shoulder and you just- oh my fucking goodness, I can't believe you!"

With a crumpled expression, Yoshi could only look weirdly at Jihoon. He then motioned for the two boys to follow him. He led the two boys on one of the unused rooms on the hospital.

"We need to get out of here with Mashiho," Yoshinori said as he closed the door behind him. "The four of us are not safe here."

"But, how do we bring Mashiho with us?" asked Junkyu.

Looking at Jihoon, Yoshinori smiled a little on the latter. Jihoon could only shake his head repeatedly, knowing what goes inside Yoshinori's mind.

"I am not fucking carrying Mashiho," Jihoon hissed. "My whole body is in pain, Yoshi," he reasoned out.

"Does that mean that you are telling us to carry Mashi instead even though we are fractured?" Junkyu asked in disbelief. "Is that how a leader should act? Come on, Jihoon. Hyunsuk was already taken by them and we have no idea where Jaehyuk and Asahi could be."

"They also have Noa," Yoshinori added, making the two boys to widen their eyes in surprise.

Jihoon then let out a sigh of disappointment. "Noa is a freaking smart ass, I just don't know why he is acting dumb and all."

"Maybe they tricked him," Junkyu shrugged. "He never got caught while being a spy on the other groups."

Yoshinori did not speak further, only thinking on how they would take Mashiho out of the hospital. On the middle of his thinking, a few pokes on his shoulder interrupted him.

"Junkyu and I are thinking that Mashiho's doctor– well, he is also your doctor," said Jihoon, softly chuckling at the end. "Maybe that doctor could help us out of here."

"Uh, he looks nice to me," Junkyu shrugged.

Not agreeing on what the two boys have said, Yoshinori huffed in disbelief. "How could you two trust a person that you just met? That doctor might be that bastard's ally" the Japanese boy stated. "Come to think of it, why is that doctor even handling me and Mashiho alone? That thing already is definitely suspicious."

Realization hit Jihoon hard, making him to let out a curse under his breath. Feeling frustrated, Jihoon immediately opened the door of the room where they are in. Just as the door creaked open, it closed once again when someone pulled it close from the outside.

"Why didn't I even use my strength?" Jihoon sarcastically asked himself with a chuckle and pulled the door open forcefully.

A guy then crashed inside the room from the outside, making Junkyu surprised as he let out a shriek when the stranger landed in front of his feet.

"Wait, he seems familiar to me," Yoshinori softly spoke as he examined the guy that is laying down on his stomach on the floor.

The guy was wearing the uniform of the janitors of this hospital. In just a mere second, the three boys knew who it was.

"Seunghun," Junkyu frowned before getting on his knees and helped to fallen guy to sit up.

The guy was Kim Seunghun, a former member of their group and he used to be the leader also, along with Hyunsuk.

Finally sitting up from being fallen on the floor, Seunghun's eyes widened after seeing three boys that he did not get to see for two years. He almost teared up, seeing how much the three boys have grown after two years of not being with them. At the same time, Seunghun was sad when he saw the injuries that they have.

"What happened?" he asked them out ot worry. "Is it an elimination?"

Yoshinori nodded his head as a response, a stoic look still plastered on hus face. "Could you help us get out of here? We still need to bring an unconscious Mashiho with us."

Confused, Seunghun's eyebrows furrowed. "Don't tell me that Hyunsuk left the four of you here?"

"Seunghun, no," Jihoon denies. "Those tricksters, they got Hyunsuk, Jaehyuk, and Asahi."

"Please, we badly need your help," Junkyu pleaded.

The fact that Seunghun never denied their request, he could only nod his head. "Alright, take me where Mashiho's room is and I'll get the four of you out of here."