🔇Chapter 11 : Soft eyes,angry heart 🔇

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇11

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇
11

I sat in class together with DK

I sat in class together with DK.He sat eventually next to me since the last two hours in class.

He made sure that I drink enough water and that I stay calm.I was shivering and flinching once in a while whenever there was a loud noise or when someone with a deep voice spoke.

I get that I'm still sick but that I act do emotional and unreasonable?

Of course my other classmates saw me flinching too,they never stopped looking in my direction what gave me even better anxiety.Everyone besides DK,he was patting my back while he looked at his phone the whole time.He was texting with Hoshi,his boyfriend so I calmed down more knowing they don't talk about me.

Finally the bell rang so I waited till everyone left but..no one really moved?

DK sighed and pulled me along with him into the cafeteria.On our way we meet Jun who was sleeping the last time I saw him and Mingyu who looked nervous.

„Where is Vernon?"DK asked them and they pointed at a table in the corner of the cafeteria.A spot where no one could see you,perfect.

When Vernon saw me,his beutiful smile faded."Did you cry Joshua?"he cupped my cheeks."Joshua what is wrong.DK what did you do?!"Vernon got slowly angry but Seungkwan held his hand tightly.I shook my head and looked at my fingers.I didn't wanted to worry them but I just..couldn't help it today.I felt very sad and confused.

I sat down next to Hoshi.Not sure why but he talked the most and..right now it made me calm down to hear his voice.Vernon never stopped taking glances at me just like the rest.

I didn't wanted to eat anything,at least not right now so Lunch break was really fast over.I had only one class left but..

Do I really want to go?..

I looked at the stairs before I got into the upper class from..you know..my fake boyfriend.The teacher wasn't there and most of the students played a game.

I held into the wall to not lose balance and I got behind Jeonghan who was currently talking to Terry.

Terry pointed at me so Jeonghan turned around.Some of his friends gave me a small smile but it soon switched to a concerned expression but..Jeonghans face was completely blank.He didn't showed any expressions not even after he saw my puffy eyes.

„What happened?"Wonwoo asked me and I bite my lips.Just thinking about that made me puke.

I thought Jeonghan wouldn't care less anyways so I turned around ready to leave when he started yelling at..the others.

„Stop giving him such pitiful expressions!Thats definitely not what he needs right now!"he looked a tiny little bit angry but when he looked into my eyes he had himselfs under control again.

He grabbed his backpack."Tell the teacher I didn't felt well so I went home."

Jeonghan grabbed my wrist and we walked downstairs.Students watched us going outside together.

My heart..it b-beats too f-fast.

Why did I even go to him?Why didn't I just leave.What are you doing to be Jeonghan?"

What are you doing to be Jeonghan?"