🔊 Chapter 27 : Thank you 🔊

🔈📢🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡📢🔈27

🔈📢🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡📢🔈
27

Jeonghan's smile dropped and he looked at me

Jeonghan's smile dropped and he looked at me. I was feeling uneasy as I clapped my hand over my mouth, feeling hot tear's ready to get spilled.

Vernon jumped up at the same time I started going backwards and he unexpectedly hugged the shit out of me while I was a bit clueless of what I just did.

How could I do that. Why did I repeat the same mistake I did before year's ago with brother. Why, why, why is it me again.

When I questioned the sudden mood drop of him, the teary eye's of his looked into mine seeing Jeonghan suddenly breath out with blushing cheek's. - Is he si-

„You talked Shua! I-i need to take a few breath's. I can't believe it. Fuck, fuck!" Vernon who was overly dramatic needed to lean against the wall shortly. He was breathing in and out regularly.

"You sound fucking hot dude." He now continued, grabbing me by my waist while jumping up and down with me. - I did lost hope at first but I remembered something from my childhood.

Something that made my heart break in a million pieces. I gripped into my shirt in anger, sadness, frustration.

Maybe that's why I said something. Maybe I'm not all hopeless at all. I am not, I never was but they kept telling me that. I'm fine, right?

The time Jeonghan looked at his Ex girlfriend, he had looked at her with such loving eyes but when our eyes meet, it was looking like a pure firework that we both shared.

It wasn't the way he had looked at her what made me feel confused - It was the purest way he ever looked at anyone before.

„A-ai.." I could only spit out, pulling on Jeonghan's sleeves who was like stunned and frozen.

"Stop" My breath hitched and I immediately let go feeling the tear's finally spilling.

I took step's back, seeing two worried face's starting at me, reaching out for me at the same time. Just because I felt okay talking doesn't mean it is alright.
W-what if he hates me now?