🔈 Chapter 23: Bark 🔈

🔈📢🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡📢🔈23

🔈📢🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡📢🔈
23

I made a hand sign for the dog and he immediately behaved and sat down on Jeonghan

What I just found out left me in shock. The poor puppy got abused by its last owner and is currently not being able to hear anything and was too scared to make any noises what left me a bit speechless.His owner didn't liked it when he made noises so every time he did.. he punched the little dog. I liked dogs even tho I was scared of them most of the time but this dog had already a special place in my heart. "I once meet his owner here, he came with the police wanting to take the pup with him again.."

I held his hand and wrote on his palm 'What did you do?' since my phone was in my bag in the end of the corner. The puppy was playing around, going back and forth on our laps so I didn't wanted to make him angry or distressed about leaving.

"I punched him a few times. I needed to pay a lot of money because he sued me for breaking his ugly nose. Well happens."

Maybe..nah I'm insane. This isn't a scripted life where I meet my Prince Charming who protects me. I really thought for a second that maybe that's why he was so protective over me since I don't.. speak.. like this puppy.. right?

"This puppy is beautiful. I like is fur the most, a mix of caramel brown along with orangish lines was almost perfect mixed with the green eyes he had. He bites whenever he wants to play what makes me adore him a bit more."

Wow Jeonghan was good with words even tho he doesn't use this sweet-talk at all. The dog wasn't too aggressive as he meet me. He bit my finger only two times and Jeonghan praised him for the good process. The dog was indeed very pretty, just like a dog everyone would like to have because he was just unique.

" I need to go get his food so lets g-" I shook my head, taking the dog on my lap. "You aren't scared? You can come with me, I don't know if the dog will get... sort of aggressive."

I made an 'X' with my fingers and pointed at the door. I could hear Jeonghan rushing downstairs, probably wanting to be back as soon as possible. He looked quite happy just now so I feel good too. The puppy meanwhile ran back and forth across the room leaving me giggling at his playfulness. He reminded me of Vernon, very easy going but also very open up.

Out of the sudden the dog stood infront of me, not moving anymore. He placed his paw on my hands who were putten on the cold floor under me. He opened his mouth cutely and I saw his neck moving but.. no sound came out. "Rawr.." I said quietly. Maybe I am once again insane. I know the dog can't hear anything but if he sees me making noises, maybe he makes some too.

Once again I barked, I patted his paw while I did so he knows It's fine.

"I'm ba-"

"WUFF!" ..... -" What the actual fuck?"

 -" What the actual fuck?"