🔇Chapter 14 : The fight 🔇

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇14

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇
14

„Don't worry Joshua,he won't touch you

Don't worry Joshua,he won't touch you.."

Today was the worst start of a day I could get.First of all I overslept,then I realised I forgot to take out the trash and my kitchen was smelling DISGUSTING so I had no strengh to eat any food with this smell near me.Besides this shit I hit my head into the door frame after I lost balance when I tried picking up my backpack.

I just decide not to go to school.."
I said in my head to myself when I just locked my bedroom door and watching people living their lives fully.

*Bum,Bum!*

Someone knocked into my door.I rolled my eyes,who can that be?I opened it without asking ready for dead glaring this person but when I saw Vernon who had a red face and was out of breath I softened.

„Y-you,s-sch-*coughing* sch-school now."
He grabbed my wrist forcefully.What the hell?

I tried calming my fellow mate here down but he just started running with me towards school.I saw a large circle of people outside the building with teachers all around too looking terrified.

Don't they have class?Was it already break?Why are they all standing there so dumbfounded?

Vervon literally threw me into the crowd and I landed on the cold ass ground.

Jeonghan?"He stood there w-with..

„Jeonghan?"He stood there w-with

(LOOKS SO BAD AJAHSHA)

with blood on his face.He had a huge scratch on his cheek.His fists were covered with deep dark red blood and he looked down on me.

When I looked to the side I..I found the reason why everyone looked terrified.

„Oh my god Jeonghan!"I got up,stumbled a little bit but reached him soon enough

Oh my god Jeonghan!"I got up,stumbled a little bit but reached him soon enough.I pulled him by his collar down to reach his level.I brushed trough his scar and blood now got stuck on my thumb.

I gritted my teeth and held Jeonghan by his wrist.The teachers finally could reach the boy on the ground.Jeonghan wouldn't have stopped punching him even when teachers tackled him down.

The students stood there in shook with the principal.

„This peace of shit is trying to act like the King here!Hes such an asshole!"Jeonghan started losing control once again but I never let him go.Vernon joined my side.
„Isn't he the one from yesterday?"Dk asked and now their eyes were on me.

Dk who also was running late got over to me."Are you okay Joshua?Did he do something again?"he asked me out loud and seems like this interested the teachers alot."What did Mr.Gong do?You guy's are acting like animals.Jeonghan you never punched someone!"Mrs.Hwang scolded the students,especially Jeonghan.

„You can kick me out all you won't BUT I don't let him touch what's MINE."
Jeonghan wiggled his wrist free and ran away angrily while Woozi got after him.
I was stunned.He knew about it?How did he got to know what happened in the restroom...

I looked at Vernon but he didn't knew who touched me or what exactly happened so my eyes slided to Hoshi's direction.He was the first one who found me.Hoshi just had an apologising smile plastered on his face.

„Mr.Hong would you join us into the office?We would like to have a little talk with you about the future situation in this school."

I sighed and just joined them.Hoshi was about to apologise but I just left together with the director.

I sat down."So Mr.Hong first of all running late to school is a very bad habit but thats not important right now. Jeonghan said loudly that Mr.Gong touched you?Against your will?"

He handed me a notebook and a pen but I didn't wrote anything down.Why did Hoshi tell him that..

This is overall stupid.I wasnt there anyways so why do I get involved?!"

„Mr.Hong if you say no..then we need to kick out Jeonghan of our school but if you say yes,we can both find a way to solve the problem."

I rolled my eyes

~You literally are saying that you won't kick the randome boy out and you want him to continue going to school~

„Its for our reputation Mr.Hong,we need to know what happened.Mr.Gong wouldn't do that so I'm pretty sure Jeonghan was just overreacting."

~No Sir,Jeonghan did nothing wrong,he really tried to protect me.
I don't want anyone to get harmed so please just give me Jeonghan's punishment he would get eveb if he had a reason.~

„Are you sure?You would get detention and I would need to call your parents."

Parents...how would it feel...to have parents around you...

to have parents around you