🔇Chapter 18 : Peng 🔇

You guy's are probably asking yourself „Why suddely 4 Updates today in this book." Well my dear friend ksanthikon who asked me to write this book is sick right now so I need to entertain her silly cute a$$

🐙🔇

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇18

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇
18

🔇📢 🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 📢🔇18

„This is really stupid..."I heared someone whispering.It sounded really frustrated and angry so I squeezed my eyes open,
yawning quietly while strechinh my body.

Jeonghan sat there with his laptop,
watching a documentary film about...what tf is that?A zebra?

I giggled when he once again sounded frustrated.He was taking notes while he listened to it.I decided to patt his head a little bit which of course, made him turn around immediately."Good eh...afternoon?"

I just continued to run my hands trough his hair.He turned to his laptop,made a screenshot of the timestamp,closed it completely and placing it on the small coffeetable besides it.Then he leaned closer to the couch and put his head on
my stomach.

Should I...

„J-je-jeo.."I hated it.I hated that I'm scared to speak.I hated my accent,my voice,everything about it.He looked at me and again..there was his cold expression.
It made me panic even more.

"If you don't speak normally then don't even try it." peng..my heart.."It's unnecessary to hear your voice." ouch...
"It won't change the fact that you stay my fake boyfriend."

....

I put my hand away from his head and nodded.Yup...it don't changes anything.
I'm just his fake boyfriend,without any doubts.

He stood up."I get some tea."and head into the other kitchen.I smiled as I opened his laptop.I left a message there before I rushed outside of the house together with my bag,leaving my jacket there.

"It was ridiculous.I thought there was something but it's nothing.Why am I even alive if life plays so dirty with me."I started running faster and faster.It was too cold,it wouldn't surprise me if it would now rain because the weather is as shitty as my feelings towards this moron.

Woozi already warned me about his brother but I thought he joked.Jeonghan is really a piece of shit.

"I tried to speak!I tried it for him and he's such,s-such a prick!"I started crying while I ran faster towards my apartment.These tears,thats what I've been holding in since years.Since my parents left me,since brother t-took his own life!I hated everyone!No one stays!No one will ever stay so they should stop pretending!

Stop prete-

Huh?"I was in someone arms out of the sudden."Leave me alone,leave me,I don't need a hug!Leave me alone Vernon!"

He held my tightly.I opened my eyes more.S.Coups carried bags of food supplies...two bags were shattered in the hallway of the apartments that are all connected.He must have rushed towards me."Joshua lets get you into my room alright?I got you,I'm here."he let me put my arm around his shoulder while we stumbled into his apartment right into his room where I plopped down on the bed.

I heared Vernon apologising for dropping the grocery bags.S.Coups told him...I had priority then these damn bags...felt nice hearing that.

Vernon came inside and closed the door.
He didn't took long to pull me once again into his embrace.I just closed my eyes trying to forget his words.

Did he meant it in a bad way?"

Jeonghan's POV

I slammed my fist into the table letting my laptop crashing against the floor.

~Thank you for talking care of me today.I think this should end as soon as possible.Woozi told me that you want to get your ex girlfriend back.I will help you,lets end this forever.I go now,this is not my place I should stay.Joshua Hong~

Woozi leaned against the door frame.
„I told you to stop pretending..." he left me there alone with my anger.

Bad decision...