𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Chifuyu Matsuno isn't one to show respect to anyone, even the ones in higher authority than him. He was someone who's against the seniors in his school that uses their ranks to abuse people lower than them. Chifuyu is known to only respect one person, and that is Baji Keisuke. What they didn't know is that there's one he admired long before him.

The blonde haired male wore a cold aura as he waited for a certain ravenette man outside of school, which he was already used to him being late as always. The other students avoided meeting his gaze as he was a known deliquent in this school.

He once again groaned in annoyance. He knew Baji-san wasn't allowed to skip school this specific day, because they have a long test, and Baji's mom will surely kill him again if he flunks.

Chifuyu let out another tired groan. "What is taking him so long?" He glanced at his watch only to find out there's only three minutes before the class starts.

Just as he roamed his eyes to find Baji, a certain off-white haired girl caught his gaze. She had a full bangs and straight long hair, a soulless purple eyes that displayed lack of emotion, she wearing a dark blue high collared long sleeve with a zipper. Chifuyu stood there in awe that his jaw almost hit the floor.

"Inumaki-senpai..." He uttered while the girl stopped on her tracks upon hearing her name. The students who knew him were surprised to hear him say those words.

Senpai?!!

She turned to Chifuyu and raised her other hand giving off a small wave. "Konbu."

His eyes widens in admiration as he stood frozen infront of the girl. She was there standing before him. The only female he admired most.
Inumaki Toga.

He didn't even bother what other students think of him, Chifuyu just ran as he dove in to her arms and hugged her that made the girl flinch, but then immediately melts into his embrace.

So I'm not dreaming afterall. He couldn't explain how he missed her after not seeing her for years, she just disappeared, but now she's back and in his arms again, he couldn't understand what he felt.

But he knew he was happy.

"What are you doing here? I mean, I'm happy that you're back but why did you disappear again? Wait no are you transferring to this school?" Chifuyu continued to ramble on his questions as they walked inside the school wtih everyone parting their ways for them to pass (and yes. chifuyu forgot about the man he was waiting for in the gates), the girl couldn't help but chuckle at his words. She only ruffles his hair.

"Tuna mayo."

"Yeah, I missed you too. But that doesn't explain where you have been all these time." The blonde uttered, the two of them just walked inside the school grounds with Toga who still wore her jujutsu tech uniform.

Chifuyu was one of the only few people who could understand the way she speaks for some reason, being born with a cursed speech isn't really what you call convenient.

The girl decided not to answer his last question and continued to listen to his stories and everything she missed. It was nice, meeting an old friend again, Toga felt warm in her chest that she haven't quite felt in a long time. The only thing she'd should think about right now, is settling in to her new home.

 The only thing she'd should think about right now, is settling in to her new home

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Name: Inumaki Toga

•Prodigy.

•Does whatever she wants.

•Has the attention span of a three year old (most of the time)

•Silent.

•Chifuyu thought she was intimidating at first but he eventually found out that she has an aloof personality.

•Likes onigiri

•Everytime someone gives her a gift, she treasures it and keeps it with her at all times.

School: Tokyo metropolitan curse technical college.

Grade: Semi-grade one

Age: 15 (She's the same age as the others but she is a second year in Jujutsu tech)

Love interests

Baji Keisuke

Chifuyu Matsuno

Mitsuya Takashi

Hanemiya Kazutora

Manjiro Sano

Ryuguji Ken

Emma Sano

Nahoya Kawata

Souya Kawata

Izana Kurokawa

Sanzu Haruchiyo

Senju Akashi

Haitani Rindou

Haitani Ran

Onigiri

Fushiguro Megumi

Maki Zenin

Yuji Itadori

Noritoshi Kamo

Kokichi Muta

Yuuta Okkotsu

[Open for requests :)]

[A/N: another fanfic coz I can't take my mind off Tokyo rev and Jjk. Enjoy :) ]

[Also!

• In this story, they'll all be in highschool.

•Contains manga spoilers

•there will be some changes from the original anime/manga.

•won't really follow the plot although some important events may occur.