3|ᴋᴏɴʙᴜ

Tokyo, Japan. 1 year ago

A sandy blonde girl was seen walking alone in the dark alley of a shopping district. She clutches the purchased bag of dorayaki his brother requested while trying to pick up her pace.

It has only been a few minutes but it's getting dark already. Why didn't I ask Draken or Mikey to come with me? Emma innerly groaned in annoyance. Her instincts felt off all of a sudden, she didn't not like it.

Emma felt someone following her, she knew she could take him if there's only one opponent but no, there were more than two or three guys after her. She won't be able to make it out alive.

The blonde could feel her heart pumping out against her chest as she tried to take out her phone to dial Mikey's number, but as soon as she did, the girl felt a hand on her shoulder as he spun her around, making her jolt that she accidentally drop her phone.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here alone?" One of the creeps said while grinning like a maniac. She immediately pushed herself off from his grasp, glaring at him.

"Leave me alone." She spat.

"Sure we will, after we had fun with you." The other guy says, closing the gap between them, it irritates Emma how near they got to her, closing in on her personal space. She wanted to fight off them if it weren't for the other two who harshly held both her arms, preventing her from running away.

Emma could feel the tears streaming down her face, she wanted them to stop, that was until they heard a rustling sound from behind those guys.

They all turned around and saw a girl with a short off white hair that reached her shoulders, wearing a light tan turtle neck sweater underneath her uniform that reaches above her nose.

The girl accidentally stepped on Emma's phone lying on the ground, to which explains the sound they heard.

Oops. The girl frowned in guilt, then she looked up and the scene infront of her. Three men, holding a sandy blonde haired girl with tears in her eyes. This sent a red blaring alarm in her brain that made her left eye twitch in irritation.

"Oi. You dumb looking blonde. Get the fuck out of here!" One of the men yell, to which his words fell on deaf ears.

The girl only looked at them with a blank gaze, her hands, kept on her pocket. She dashed towards them faster than the speed of light, the only thing Emma saw was a flash of her white hair and the next thing she knew was that there were three guys sprawled on the ground groaning in pain.

Inumaki, stood from her crouching position and turned her gaze back to the sandy blonde.

Emma's eyes were wide open, still in shock. She was only awoken from her senses when she saw the white haired girl holding the bag of dorayaki she dropped during the fight, and offered her a hand. She immediately gulps and took it.

"T-thank you." She stuttered, still taken aback by her presence while the girl just gave her a close eyed smile. Emma felt her heart quicken its pace, she was cute, too cute, even though I can't see her full face.

"A-ano, uhm--" Emma tried to think of a word that could express her thanks and maybe to get to know the girl, only to see her rummaging through her wallet and gave her a handful of cash that made her jaw drop on the floor. She blinked twice and read the note attached to it.

"Sorry for your phone."

Emma was still surprised. This was too much money for a phone, in this case I could buy a bike or a car-