5 | sᴋᴇᴛᴄʜᴇs & sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀs

[So yeah I changed the chapter titles, turns out I'm gonna run out of ingredients before I could even finish this book 😂]

"What the hell just happened there? What was that? Why was Mana--"

"Takemitchy, calm down. It's not as bad at it seems." Chifuyu shrugged, which then fuelled Takemitchy's enxiousness even more on how careless he was being.

"How can you be so calm like that after everything that happened?! And how did Inumaki-senpai shatter those windows?" The blonde gasped as he covers his mouth. "Does she have a superpower?" He asked, since he can still clearly remember the time when she encountered those thugs.

His blue eyes widens, back when Inumaki-senpai told them to stop,... and they suddenly did!

"You guys!" They all turned around to see Hakkai, Mitsuya, and Mana who fell asleep while beeing carried by her brother.

"I want to thank you all, I honestly didn't think you would be the one to find her." Mitsuya breathes with relief as he showed his gratitude to his friends.

"Not a problem at all. It was actually Toga-chan who saved her." Baji says, making Chifuyu's eyes widen.

"Saved her?" Hakkai uttered confused.

"Yeah she was the one wh---"

"Who found her." Chifuyu cuts Takemitchy off while his hand pinched their backs to which they winced secretly while glaring at the two tone haired boy.

"Inumaki-senpai was the one who found her in the room from the third floor, we just got separated when the building started to collapse." Baji and Takemitchy looks at Chifuyu who was unaffected by their stares.

Mitsuya and Hakkai looks at Toga from a block away who seemed to be distracted by a butterfly.

"O-Oh..well then, remind me to thank her later. She seems.....busy." Mitsuya scratches his nape while watching the girl who now began to chase the butterfly, but then it just landed on her nose, now she doesn't know how she can move without scaring it off.

Chifuyu held on a smile, how can she be so strong yet childish at the same time?

"We'll get going, I have to patch Mana's scratches first. Thanks again, you guys." Mitsuya bids them goodbye, the moment the two were out of sight, Baji immediately turns to his subordinate and smacked his head.

"I deserve that.." Chifuyu mumbles while rubbing his nape.

"What the hell was that? Why did didn't you tell them that some crazy shit has involved his sister and Toga-chan literally risked her life just to save her." Baji begrudgingly pointed at the white haired girl who now stood still with a butterfly on the bridge of her nose, still not moving.

"Look Baji-san, it's not that easy to explain. And what just happened earlier isn't some normal shit." Chifuyu sighed.

"It was a ghost.." Takemitchy continued to bite his nails.