The Story Begins

So...yall commenters/readers probably don't know this but yes I can see you, being the son of what yall call the "Merc with the mouth" grants me the gift of seeing yall so yea hello I can see yall, My name is Grim Wilson my father is Wade Wilson and my mother is death....like ya know the Grim reaper, that kind of death now before you say anything I know this didn't happen in any comic or movie but still this is a fiction story so screw all yall critics that are gonna comment and be like "actually death and deadpool never had a kid" yea middle fingers to all yall bc this is fiction.

???:Grim...GRIM can you stop talking to the audiance for 3 seconds

I sigh "yea dad fine"

Deadpool/dad:"I know they are fun to talk to but can you listen to me for once" he loaded his pistols "do you even know what today is?"

I cross my arms "yea I finally get to go to avengers tower for once and meet everyone"

I've been ready and old enough I'm 18 God damn it i should be able to go already but noooo my dad is afraid gonna teach people how to talk to yall and make jokes only yall would understand.

Deadpool/dad:"hey earth to Grim...don't make me pull a toon thing and poke my head out from the side of the screen" he slowly went to do as he said only for me to blast a hole in his head with my Desert Eagle

"Shut up"

Deadpool/dad:"love you too and now to time skip via a whirly old 60s theme...to the Deadpool mobile"

Queue the whirly 60s batman scene change

The Deadpool mobile is really a convertible my dad pimped out with Deadpool stuff it usually breaks down but apparently when that happens we take a cab...my dad knows the driver really well.

Deadpool/dad:"hey that cab driver may be forgien but he got me through some hard times and got me out of some long chases and please don't make me look poor to the audiance" he started the convertible and sped down the street while I just sat there and sighed.

Flashback

Young Grim:"dad why is mom never here"

Deadpool/dad:"how the hell should I know she's death probably collecting souls don't say too much we have people watching us"

Young Grim:"what do you mean daddy?"

Deadpool:"you'll understand when ur older"

Queue embarrassing Deadpool singing montage that passes time

Deadpool/dad:"ok now ur gonna go in there and show everyone what you've got package wise and skill wise"

"Can you ever stop thinking about girls" I sigh and double check my equipment

Deadpool/dad:"would you like me to tell the audiance about your little picture collection of all the girls you've been waiting to meet?"

I materialize my scythe"you do that and I'm chopping off your head"

Deadpool/dad:"wouldn't be the first time"

Small scene change

We walk into the avengers room where everyone hangs out as we see a a lot of people including Captain America,Black Widow,Spider-Man,and a lot others sure I kept my cool but still I was excited

Deadpool/dad:"WAZZZAAPP BITCHES"

Cap:"Language" he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose

Deadpool/dad:"oh give it a rest boy blunder" cap looked at him confused