even monsters can be sexy

Hello again audiance...how are you how's your day are you doin good....anyways I bet yall were wondering by seeing the picture if this parts about Carnage and it is...but it's way more erotic in a way then the other parts so yea.

Gwen:"there you go again...are you gonna tell me who you're talking to yet....what audiance are you even talking to I see no audiance"

I laugh "and that is why I can't tell you because you wouldn't understand"

???:"so you're the one spidey has been talking about" a girl walked into the kitchen where we were all playing cards. She had long brown or auburn hair and she's wearing a crop top and Jean boots shorts, she walked with a sway to her hips as if she wanted to get my attention.

Gwen:"MJ what are ya doin here?"

MJ:"oh shut up Gwen" She pinned me against a wall.

I gulped "Danger...I'm in danger arent I...."

MJ:"only if you don't wanna get eaten all up~"

Gwen:"stop that's enough" She got up only to get tied in what looked like orange webbing as some weird orange liquid covered MJs face turning it into some monster face.

I gulped again "uh...just what the hell are you"

MJs voice was lower and more gravely but like seductive in a way.

So...does anyone know this monster...audinace....god....anyone wanna help me out here....ello?

MJ:"just who are you talking to...focus on me hot stuff~" a really long slimy tongue licked my face As I low key liked it but hated it at the same time.

"Weeeelllll it's complicated you wouldn't understand" I flinched at the lick

MJ:"hm...well lemme change your mind" She kissed me which felt weird because the tongue in my mouth was too big for my mouth...

Gwen:"JESUS CHRIST WHY DOES EVERYONE KISS HIM CANT I KISS HIM JUST ONCE!!!"

MJ:"you won't accept us then we'll stay till you do~"

She let me go as the orange stuff slowly went away as Mary Jane sighed.

MJ:"why won't you just accept us" She sat at the table

Gwen still pissed slapped MJ

Gwen:"Fuck off"

Fuck this I'm gonna take a nap...I walked off to my room to take a nap only to wake up to see a pair of tits in my face "Jesus Christ on a stick!" I nearly fell out of my bed to see that MJ was sleeping with me completely naked

OK AUDIANCE WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED I REMEMBER NOTHING WHAT DID YALL SEE!!!

I then realized I was still clothed "uh....so I didn't get laid or did i?....

MJ:"suprise" She was awake the whole time
She then sat up "Like what ya see?" Her tits bounced with the simple action. She had a great rack they looked almost too big to be natural.

I gulped "I can see you tits" I braced myself for decapitation

MJ:"so?" She didn't care for some reason as her voice then went low like earlier. "We want you nice and ripe for when we eat you"

Ok...I have no clue what that means and I have no clue what she means by we but it's getting really creepy....do any of yall readers know what she means by that?

In the blink of an eye she was ontop of me and I was pinned to the ground as once again that tongue licked my face which again I didn't like but I didn't mind it either and I'm not gonna lie it sorta turned me on.

MJ:once again the low voice spoke as if it was a different person "you know she wants you...I'm just making her act on her lustful feelings but I want you as a snack I'm starving"

It looked as if things couldn't get any worse but Gwen Barged into my room only to see what was going on and Inhale deeply

Gwen:"Son of a bitch I fucking knew when u said you were gonna take a nap that you would be in here!!" She then threw off her shirt so she was top less and sorta sat on me aswell "I'm not gonna lose to you!!"

???:"wow...quite the lady's man we have here" a soft voice spoke as I saw someone with crystal white hair wearing a mask and what looked like a black spanxed looking thing...her cleavage showed through it as she looked familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Jean:"Falicia where'd you go?"

Gwen:"great....it had to be her....the most flirtiest girl ever.....Black Cat"

Black cat:"Guilty as charged"

(Art by "xxNICKIXHENxx)

Sorry yall for taking so long for this part and I'm sorry it's sorta short I had a family emergency but I still got it done for yall because I love yall and I want yall to enjoy this story.

I love yall and I hope yall stay safe out there if I'm not exhausted I'll do another part but for now all yall be safe and I hope yall enjoy again I love yall!!

-EchoSona