Im a huge pervert...

Well Audiance im sorry for what you're about to witness, im about to have so much fun I wont even know what hit me half the time, so many girls are gonna want me and wanna do stuff with me im basically gonna be milked like a cow...whatever the hell that means.
You have been warned.

It was quiet, way too fuckin quiet I didnt like it one bit, I walked out of my room and was suprised when I saw Flash sitting at the table as if hed just woken up.

Flash:"when you gonna start breakfast?"
I sighed and poured myself a cup of coffee.

"Why cant you make it yourself?"
A low growl came from flash as I sighed.

Flash:"we could just eat you"

"Uhh sorry its too early for a fight, and i dont think you wanna bw decapitated"

Flash:"just fucking make breakfast"

"Is that jealousy i hear?"

Falicia:"oh Griiimmmm~"
Our conversation was interrupted by Falicias seductive tone.

"Hold that thought flash"
I walked down the hallway only to get pulled into what looked like a Dark room, I was suddenly pinned as I felt a tongue lick my cheek.

Falicia:"ive been wanting to do this for a while you know~"

"U-uh ive gotta make breakfast for everyone you know..."
I gulped because I could tell what was about to happen to me.

Audiance I regret nothing, Im gonna enjoy this even though im gonna most likely get killed for it.

Falicias lips slowly touched mine as her hands cupped my face, her lips were warm and the way she kissed me I could tell she was in control.

Im in so much danger...but I aint gonna stop because I feel if I do shes gonna get more forceful...but then again if I keep going im gonna have so many others that are gonna try and kill me but hey fuck it my perverted side is too strong.

Falicia:"lets stop fooling around and get to it~"
She trailed kisses down my chest to my shorts as she used her mouth to pull them down revealing my member, she grinned and took in its Size.

Falicia:"not the biggest ive seen but you are bigger than peter"
She chuckled giving it some kisses before taking it into her mouth bobbing her head up and down.

"Well you're definitely good at it thats fir sure"
She stopped and stroked it while she chuckled
Falicia:"well it isnt my first rodeo~"

"What are you gonna do go all cowgirl on me?"
At this point ive given in because theres no turning back.

Falicia:"mmm you're a feisty bull arent you?~"
She was now using her other hand to massage what was below my member as i inhaled sharply only to exhale like a bull.

Falicia:"ooo such a feisty one i can't wait to claim you~"
She removed what looked like her underwear as she put what looked like a condom in her mouth, she bobbed her head down on my member and somehow put the condom on as she winked at me before adjusting herself above me and slowly lowering herself onto me.

Falicia:"it must've been a while because you feel bigger than you look~"
She said as there was a bit of pleasure in her voice before she started slowly bouncing up and down.

"I mean maybe you're just tight"
I said putting my hands on her hips only for her to put them on her breasts which were bare.

Falicia:"im in control got it big boy~"
I nodded in agreement blushing a bit but i dont think she could see due to the darkness of the room.

As her bouncing got faster she couldnt help but let out a soft moan as if she was tryna be quiet or secret which confused me a bit but that was quickly pushed aside by the pleasure.
Her hips moved in a rythum as if this wasnt her first time, she was definitely in control.